Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunflowerkim

ATV1200 cannot factory reset

I am trying to factory reset my ATV1200 as it will not boot up. My problem is that my remote is not working. I have the remote with the channel #s. How can I get around this or is my system no good

If you cannot use your remote.

You can hookup a keyboard or mouse to your box so you are able to go through the menus and take the correct FW update.

So I got the mouse hooked up and working but after doing the factory reset from pressing the button at the back of the box and clearing the cache files then selecting the reboot, it just gets to the ANDROID screen but never goes any further. What should I try next?

So I got the mouse hooked up and working but after doing the factory reset from pressing the button at the back of the box and clearing the cache files then selecting the reboot, it just gets to the ANDROID screen but never goes any further. What should I try next?

If it keeps going to Android Recovery menu.

You will have to reinstall 4.2 OS

Which remote are you using?

One with Channel #s or without Channel #s?

I have the KR60 remote

Download the KR60 Files from here and follow the video instructions

Should fix the issue that you are having.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.

try another factory reset (I do factory resets all the time, every few weeks).....hope you have a Backup of all your repositories and apps.....