I had a unit that was a problem of corrupted files. The problem was resolved with a firmware update that was sent to me by email.

I'm in a unit of a friend who is having the same problem, but I missed the update files.

I would like them to send me the latest firmware version HD CAP X to my email.

Thank you.

I had a unit that was a problem of corrupted files. The problem was resolved with a firmware update that was sent to me by email.

I'm in a unit of a friend who is having the same problem, but I missed the update files.

I would like them to send me the latest firmware version HD CAP X to my email.

Thank you.

There are no firmware files for this device.

I will double check for this though just to be sure, and re post here.

I had this problem before and I received an e-mail file sent by MyGica. I received instructions to place the file in the root of the flash drive, connect the power and wait for the update. Was solved. I do not have the update file.

I have a device from a friend who needs this update, because some captured videos are corrupted.

I have another unit that is another problem, only the green light indicating power comes on and not respond to any commands, and no sign on the TV.

Hola Justin, la capturadora de un momento a otro dejó de funcionar, con este firmware, pude volver a usarla, pero se presentó un problema, resulta que antes capturaba con una velocidad de 18 Mbps, despues de instalar la actualización, solamente lo hace a 10 Mbps; y los resultados son malos. Necesito poder volver a capturar en 18 Mbps puesto que es la calidad necesaria para mi canal y página, de no ser posible, tendré que cambiar de capturadora; espero una pronta respuesta. Saludos. Angel

Hola Justin, la capturadora de un momento a otro dejó de funcionar, con este firmware, pude volver a usarla, pero se presentó un problema, resulta que antes capturaba con una velocidad de 18 Mbps, despues de instalar la actualización, solamente lo hace a 10 Mbps; y los resultados son malos. Necesito poder volver a capturar en 18 Mbps puesto que es la calidad necesaria para mi canal y página, de no ser posible, tendré que cambiar de capturadora; espero una pronta respuesta. Saludos. Angel

Will have to get back with you on this

I do not understand , translation is not good, again with that ? the previous firmware ?. If so , how do I do ?

Sorry I only speak and write english

I have to look into why it went from 18MBPS down to 10MBPS

If you want to translate this, just use Google Chrome, you can right click and it will translate the page for you to your language.

Hi Justin , I was trying to open the file you download from this forum , jedi.img to see if it contained a .cfg or something to edit the contents of the firmware and thus get back the 18 fps , but I could not do. You could find out something about it?

or alternatively get the original factory and the capture firmware?

Took me a few emails to explain this to my team in China

But they now know what I meant by 10MBPS vs 18MBPS

Both our offices are closed though till Jan 4th. So I will update you guys on this by middle of next week

Hello, Happy New Year, there is a new firmware related to the capture ?

Not yet, but will follow up with it tomorrow in my weekly call with them.

I installed this firmware and now no longer works the plate. I need to return to the previous version it was before , it is to send me to e- mail ?

Now flashes faintly blue LEDs and shows no TV signal or anything. How do I get back to anteirior version?

It worked the first time , including lighting the lights hdmi and 1080 receiving and sending signal, but after about 50 seconds started flashing HDMI and 1080 ye read back the way it was when the first time the updated firmware.

How long reinstall the firmware does not update .

And now??? Can not get back to the original firmware, factory even ??