Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richiesocceraficionado17

my atv120o dual core does not respond

here is how my atv 1200 shows on tv screen. : - reboot system now

- apply update from adb

- apply update from ext

- apply update from cache

- wipe data/factory reset

- wipe cache partition

- set efuse item. this problem was created after trying to do a manual update. Now I just did a: Wipe data/factory reset then I install from sd card: (light is solid green on box)1st) update_mygica_4-2-20150209_kr20-kr60.img. 2nd) install update mygyca 4.2-20140519-kr34/ please tell me mod what's wrong and please tell me what i should do to make the box working again. Its been a while I have been trying to get some tv home working. I gave up with my 380 now because of frustration. i have followed every single step for both boxes but no luck. now I am fucusing on my atv 1200 maybe later I will turn to the 380. richiesoccer aficionado 17

here is how my atv 1200 shows on tv screen. : - reboot system now

- apply update from adb

- apply update from ext

- apply update from cache

- wipe data/factory reset

- wipe cache partition

- set efuse item. this problem was created after trying to do a manual update. Now I just did a: Wipe data/factory reset then I install from sd card: (light is solid green on box)1st) update_mygica_4-2-20150209_kr20-kr60.img. 2nd) install update mygyca 4.2-20140519-kr34/ please tell me mod what's wrong and please tell me what i should do to make the box working again. Its been a while I have been trying to get some tv home working. I gave up with my 380 now because of frustration. i have followed every single step for both boxes but no luck. now I am fucusing on my atv 1200 maybe later I will turn to the 380. richiesoccer aficionado 17

Can you try this

Download the KR60 files or the KR34 Files

KR34 Remote - is the smaller black remote without channel #

KR60 Remote - is the bigger remote with channel #s

So make sure you download and install the correct files for the remote that you are using.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.

ok thanks for reply. actually it works with my kR60 after downloading the 2 files into atv 1200 I mentioned earlier in my posting (which also works with my atv 380). I noticed one file with the IMg extension was aborted but sucessfully downloaded the other file in the same folder. any help please

ok thanks for reply. actually it works with my kR60 after downloading the 2 files into atv 1200 I mentioned earlier in my posting (which also works with my atv 380). I noticed one file with the IMg extension was aborted but sucessfully downloaded the other file in the same folder. any help please

The post I made has the files and instructions you are looking for that should fix the issues you are having

the latest firmware for atv magyca1200 released, sunday feb 09,2014 at 10:05pm no longer available bot spi and firmware file. i had it on my sd card and I decide to make everything clean then I format my sd card but now i am trying to download this file again it says "not found". please help

the latest firmware for atv magyca1200 released, sunday feb 09,2014 at 10:05pm no longer available bot spi and firmware file. i had it on my sd card and I decide to make everything clean then I format my sd card but now i am trying to download this file again it says "not found". please help

Our latest firmware for the 1200 can be found right on our Forum

viewforum.php?f=77