Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deviant12no

ATV1200 really slow after 4.2.2 firmware upgrade

Is anyone else dealing with a really slow ATV1200 after upgrading the firmware to 4.2.2??

It was more responsive previously with out dealing with "Do you want to wait or close the app??" question popping up.

Trying to play video through YouTube is a joke, really really really lagging video stream while I have 30 Mbps broadband at home.. even my spare ATV520 is faster and has no problem playing video on YouTube.

Wondering if the firmware upgrade broke my video?!?! I've downgraded to 4.2 and it's not the same at all..

Is anyone else dealing with a really slow ATV1200 after upgrading the firmware to 4.2.2??

It was more responsive previously with out dealing with "Do you want to wait or close the app??" question popping up.

Trying to play video through YouTube is a joke, really really really lagging video stream while I have 30 Mbps broadband at home.. even my spare ATV520 is faster and has no problem playing video on YouTube.

Wondering if the firmware upgrade broke my video?!?! I've downgraded to 4.2 and it's not the same at all..

We only ever had 4.1.2 and 4.2.2 for the ATV 1200

I have used one of these in my bedroom for years now without any issues really.

May I suggest you try factory reset your 1200? To see if that clears up any issues.

Just make sure to backup your KODI add ons before hand.