Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koko.moko954

MyGica ATV1900ac Google Play Store - no download

Dear MyGica Support,

I've just replaced under warranty my MyGica ATV 1900ac (lollipop Android 5.0.2) after 1 week because was blanking out due to overheating and power on\off button on the remote was not working. However, the new unit I've just got is having a new issue: it's not able to download any apps from Google Play Store.

I'm getting an error RPC: S-7 AEC ,.. This looks much more like a software issue than a physical issue because the Google Play Store was working on the previous box.

I already tried all the other things (factory reset, clear data for Download manager, Google Play Store, Google Play and Google Services Framework, reboot with no results, different combination of them...) with no results.

Is this happening to anybody else because is very frustrating? I was reading the old posts and I understand that Justin (MyGica support) provided a fixed Google Play Store apk for the older versions. Is this fix available for ATV190ac? how can I get it?

Please advise.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

//Koko

PS: Another strange thing I noticed: you can't connect to a wireless network with a hidden SSID. If you are already connected to the wireless network and try to hide the network you are logged off automatically. Is any fix for this?

PSS: Any chances to upload the firmware file image & relevant fixes on your website. There is nothing under MyGica ATV1900ac. Thanks.

Dear MyGica Support,

I've just replaced under warranty my MyGica ATV 1900ac (lollipop Android 5.0.2) after 1 week because was blanking out due to overheating and power on\off button on the remote was not working. However, the new unit I've just got is having a new issue: it's not able to download any apps from Google Play Store.

I'm getting an error RPC: S-7 AEC ,.. This looks much more like a software issue than a physical issue because the Google Play Store was working on the previous box.

I already tried all the other things (factory reset, clear data for Download manager, Google Play Store, Google Play and Google Services Framework, reboot with no results, different combination of them...) with no results.

Is this happening to anybody else because is very frustrating? I was reading the old posts and I understand that Justin (MyGica support) provided a fixed Google Play Store apk for the older versions. Is this fix available for ATV190ac? how can I get it?

Please advise.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

//Koko

PS: Another strange thing I noticed: you can't connect to a wireless network with a hidden SSID. If you are already connected to the wireless network and try to hide the network you are logged off automatically. Is any fix for this?

PSS: Any chances to upload the firmware file image & relevant fixes on your website. There is nothing under MyGica ATV1900ac. Thanks.

Can find latest ATV 1900AC Firmware in the downloads section

viewforum.php?f=169