Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etrain

atv1200 and nas linkup

not sure how to add my nas to the box. I know how to do it with other boxes but cannot find where i set it up

You looking to do this in Android or XBMC?

for XBMC make sure you share your NAS HD through a server or PC, then you can access it to your Box,

through Android, you can use the media network app to play your content from NAS

it seems that MyGica Group have removed the main network media player from stock apps, but another way on android to gain access, is File Manager

onces you open up the app, on top select Network then scan if you have it shared on online bang it will come up and you can connect to it and if you have Mplayer then your in business!...

We have an app installed now called Media Center, its a Green Icon. Open up the app, and go to DLNA_DRM, and turn ON both settings.

Reboot the box. Then re open the Media center app, and go to DLNA_DMP, and you should be able to access your local pc network now and all its media files.

Make sure you have your PC set to allow other devices to connect to it.

This should be under your Windows Media Player settings.

its not a pc, its a nas

I have followed this video myself and it worked for me. I was able to setup my Windows NAS through XBMC and had access to all of my media files.