Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ben Ayres

Can't move beyond Title selection

Hello All:

Newbie alert.

I have 2 MyGica android boxes. An 1800, & a 1900. No problems for the first couple of weeks. Everything seemed pretty straightforward.

Now, my 1800 doesn't seem to want to progress through menus, beyond the TV Title selection.

For example. I select "Kodi", then select Videos.....Genesis (One Channel...it doesn't seem to matter).....TV......Genre....Sci Fi (don't judge).....then, regardless of title selection, I get the scrolling ..."Working" for about 3 seconds, then nothing. It hasn't locked or frozen, just will not move beyond (to season, or episode). It doesn't matter what show...it doesn't matter what movie.....it won't go any further.

I have tried a hard reboot. I have tried unplugging (overnight)...still the same thing. This has been going on for about a week now.

Any thought?

Thanks

Ben

I have a similar issue with my 1900. I just did the manual Feb firmware update, went to the Play Store and ran Update. it updates all the Apps on my 1900 including KODI where I have Genesis, 1 Channel etc installed as Shortcuts. I can select Genesis, Movies, Year (2016) but nothing comes up -no content. Same result for all other years. Not sure if this is a KODI issue or my 1900 causing the problem. Is anyone else having a problem where movies selected by year in Genesis has no content? A restore from a backup did not fix my problem.

After posting this and searching for solutions I came across several sites saying that Genesis by lamda was no longer being supported. If that is the case, can someone here suggest a really good viable alternative. I have 1 channel already.

I have a similar issue with my 1900. I just did the manual Feb firmware update, went to the Play Store and ran Update. it updates all the Apps on my 1900 including KODI where I have Genesis, 1 Channel etc installed as Shortcuts. I can select Genesis, Movies, Year (2016) but nothing comes up -no content. Same result for all other years. Not sure if this is a KODI issue or my 1900 causing the problem. Is anyone else having a problem where movies selected by year in Genesis has no content? A restore from a backup did not fix my problem.

After posting this and searching for solutions I came across several sites saying that Genesis by lamda was no longer being supported. If that is the case, can someone here suggest a really good viable alternative. I have 1 channel already.

Sounds like an issue with the add on you are using, and not KODI or the box.

With Genesis gone I looked around for a replacement and came across 2 that I've tried, both are good but one seems to be exceptionally well done. I installed SALTS - Stream All The Sources and the other is called EXODUS. I like Exodus a lot and it's is done by the same guy who did Genesis. You can search the web for the how of installing it and the add-ons that go with it.

having the same problem. Just signed up and can't access any programming. Keeps showing error. What web site for apps that were mentioned?

Appreciate ant help.

Try searching on YouTube

How to setup KODI for Android

You will find lots of how to videos for this and will be what you are looking for