Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schogan

mygica atv 585 will not turn on

I bought mygica atv 585 box about a month ago and everything was working fine, now I cannot get it to turn on. The green light is on the box but no signal to tv. I have unplugged power, changed battery in remote, tried to pair remote but red light continues to flash, tried reset on bottom of box but nothing happens. Is there anything else I can try?

i - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why my unit doesn't work on a new tv.

It was working fine on an old 1080p tv. I bought a Vizio Smart 4k tv - plugged in mygica - yes all plugs and HDMI cables are connected correctly. And all I get are either the red light or the green light.

TV shows no signal - please keep in mind it was working fine for 2wks on a different tv.

Then I returned that unit, and got a brand new one - it still isn't working and all I'm getting is "No Signal" on my tv.

Does MyGica not work with Vizio or with a Smart 4k tv?

I'm getting really frustrated and will likely return it for a refund! Any help would be appreciated.

i - I'm hoping someone can help me figure out why my unit doesn't work on a new tv.

It was working fine on an old 1080p tv. I bought a Vizio Smart 4k tv - plugged in mygica - yes all plugs and HDMI cables are connected correctly. And all I get are either the red light or the green light.

TV shows no signal - please keep in mind it was working fine for 2wks on a different tv.

Then I returned that unit, and got a brand new one - it still isn't working and all I'm getting is "No Signal" on my tv.

Does MyGica not work with Vizio or with a Smart 4k tv?

I'm getting really frustrated and will likely return it for a refund! Any help would be appreciated.

Are you able to try a different HDMI cable?

I have not tried a different cable. But this same cable worked on my old tv.

Any other reasons why this isn't working?

Seems odd that it would work on 1 TV and not the other.

But if you could try the different cable and let me know

I'm having the same issue. If the box (power) will not turn on, i dont see how an hdmi would solve the issue.

Your box has no lights on it?

On 6/13/2016 at 3:11 PM, Justin said:

Seems odd that it would work on 1 TV and not the other.

But if you could try the different cable and let me know

I am having the same problem after changing tvs.  Now it doesn't work on either one.