boyito

Hardware Decoder needed for PadTV HD App

On 9/10/2018 at 3:39 PM, Lim William said:

However, I tried this app which is another dvb T2 app. Despite it does not has the video decoder , It works more smooth, but with less lags. The original app tends to lag a lot with audio sync issue. With this app, there is less audio sync issue .

August_305-com.august305.usbtv-38-v1.0.2.apk

Sorry,Lim , for now we can help little for your case if our new apk can not solve your problem.

On 7/10/2018 at 3:45 AM, zxl said:

Sorry, we  can not for now. We still need more test. 

Then why not post it on APKMirror.com for testing as betas... Nothing is working correctly on nVidia Shield Pro 2019 with all the latest updates, I can ONLY get 5 of the 20+ channels available in my location!!! I can get the plugged into my LG G30 with Android 9 but, not Motorola RAZR with Android 11 or the One+ 8T with Android 12, it won't even start on it!!! Are y'all going to ever update this?!? Why doesn't it integrate into Live TV on Android TV?!? Even the worthless plugin doesn't work with it!!! Using PadTV HD with 681C ATSC USB-C unit, purchased last month. Been working on it for a few weeks still no joy!