Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reboot123

Reload MyGica 1200

Mygica 1200 will not connect to the internet. I have tried everything. I need help please. How can I reload the software on it. Tried before never had much luck.

Tsk Reboot123

A little more info would be nice.

In android, under settings/about device (should be a black screen with white words on the left) and way down to "about device " what kind of numbers do you see there?

4.1.2?

4.2.2?

Build number 20150628 or something like that should be there.

It's just that its a little hard to tell you to do something if nobody has any idea where your box is at...

I did a reset on mygica 1200. I went into settings and selected the reset button. It erased everything. In setting it back up I got as far as setting up the wifi. When I download fusion and try to install it, all the files aren't there. Nothing in start here folder, repos doesn't have the files it is suppose to have. Not really sure where to go after resetting it.

Reboot123

If you're trying to load software (builds, wizards etc) then the box is irrelevant. You'll have to get your info from the forum that deals with that.

As long as you have wifi/Ethernet its not the unit.

android version - 4.1.2

build number - v1.03.04mx01-20131108

So in other words its never been updated. You probably still have 12.2 or 13.2 on it, and if I remember correctly 15.2 (Kodi) won't even install properly on 4.1.2

You have to update first to android 4.2, then update to 4.2.2. The howtos can be found in the 1200 section...