Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bear

Kodi keeps crashing on mygica

Firmware? I assume you're running 20151119 and 15.2

This can be found by going into settings/more settings (or advanced, I'm not near my box now to check) then way down the black screen to the bottom left under "about device".

I would do one of two things.

1. In the black "settings" screen, go down to "apps"then to the right screen to Kodi. It should be under "downloaded" or "running". Click on Kodi, then go over to "clear data".

*Warning, this will clean Kodi back to its factory state so you will lose any personalization you had, but you say it's borked now anyway.

2. Reinstall Kodi. We'll work on that later.

It is no longer crashing at least. However my box came preloaded with everything. So I do not know how to get the addons back

under system click file manager then on left hand box click add source when keyboard pops up type exactly http://srp.nu then give it a name you will recognize easiest superrepo sorry after typing url click done or will not save.then from there go to system / addons/install from zip click on superrepo or the name you gave it then click on version of kodi you are running.15 isengard /16 jarvis when it opens click all then click the file or zip then in bottom right corner you should see addon enabled .then search for you addon and click and install that should do it some addons are zips all on their own and have to be added separately.hope this helps give it a second to load up the on video click addon get more then search for your addons

Anyone tried Kodi 17 Alpha on Mygica? I had some issues with that version. I can't run Kodi 17 on Mygica 582. Kodi crushing all the time. In previous versions of Kodi 17 alpha (some 2 weeks ago) Kodi started but I had some strange sound issues (for example, voice is getting faster or slowing). In last alpha versions of Kodi 17 it's impossible to start Kodi. I done clearing cache in Kodi, also I cleaned mygica with Cleaner but without luck. Kodi 16 and Kodi 16 RC works without any problem. Any help?