Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbchase

mygica585 flashing green light won't power on

It was working fine until yesterday. I tried to power on with the remote and the red light went off and the green light started flashing and that was it.I tried unplugging it for about 15minutes and got the same thing a flashing green light won't power up. I unplugged it and let it set overnight and still no go I tried the reset button on the bottom and that didn't work. Is toast or is there a fix for it thanks for any help in advance.

It was working fine until yesterday. I tried to power on with the remote and the red light went off and the green light started flashing and that was it.I tried unplugging it for about 15minutes and got the same thing a flashing green light won't power up. I unplugged it and let it set overnight and still no go I tried the reset button on the bottom and that didn't work. Is toast or is there a fix for it thanks for any help in advance.

You can try these restore files.

It should fix the issue you are having

If not, then it sounds like you might have a power issue with the box.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.