Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sunman

Which remotes for ATV1200?

Hello all, looking for some help. I have an ATV1200, that came with a KR-60 remote. The remote has ceased to work. Will not transmit any more. It appears to still learn the TV functions, but will not control TV or Android box. First, is there a way to "reset" the remote? And if not, what remotes will work with my box? If I have to get a new remote, would like to get one that has a keyboard for searching. Thanks in advance for any help. And yes, I did put fresh batteries in it.

Hello all, looking for some help. I have an ATV1200, that came with a KR-60 remote. The remote has ceased to work. Will not transmit any more. It appears to still learn the TV functions, but will not control TV or Android box. First, is there a way to "reset" the remote? And if not, what remotes will work with my box? If I have to get a new remote, would like to get one that has a keyboard for searching. Thanks in advance for any help. And yes, I did put fresh batteries in it.

There is really no way to reset the IR Remote you are referring to. Did you load it recently with new firmware?

Because there are 2 remote firmwares for the ATV 1200.

When you say a keyboard for searching, do you mean one with a QWERTY keyboard?

There is really no way to reset the IR Remote you are referring to. Did you load it recently with new firmware?

Because there are 2 remote firmwares for the ATV 1200.

When you say a keyboard for searching, do you mean one with a QWERTY keyboard?

Yes, with a QWERTY for searching. Will the KR 100 work with my ATV 1200? Or the KR 40?