Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

polaco

no mouse pointer shows on tv screen

im trying to use the mouse on mygica 1900ac, just bought it one day ago, and it doesn't show a pointer after i press the mouse button and i don't know how to get it to show up on the screen

try plugging the USB dongle in another USB port

Which version of ATV 1900ac remote do you have, Air-mouse or non Air-mouse?

if you have non air-mouse you need to navigate with the arrows on your remote control

if you have air-mouse version you navigate by physically motioning your remote

it the KR54. and i try plug in it all 4 usb ports and nothing. On the setting for the mouse it only shows for the speed nothing else. still don't know what else to do.

got it!!... i end it up unplugging the media box and the pointer came up. i just hope it will stay like this even after turning the box on and off.

thanks!

got it!!... i end it up unplugging the media box and the pointer came up. i just hope it will stay like this even after turning the box on and off.

thanks!

Let us know if you have anymore issues

Thanks

On 5/12/2016 at 1:21 AM, polaco said:

im trying to use the mouse on mygica 1900ac, just bought it one day ago, and it doesn't show a pointer after i press the mouse button and i don't know how to get it to show up on the screen

Mouse pointer appear after pressing mouse button on the remote of ATV495x, but I can move it around. It worked once together with navigation buttons though it was cumbersome. Please advise