Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gica4ever

Beware of the latest OTA (April-Mai?)

Square One: Installed latest OTA.

Crashed - Had to reinstall Late Feb Firmware

Yeah another unwanted factory reset.

Can no longer access Google Play (Problem with Server)

Box once again is useless.

Tried back to square one again from the factory reset... Same circus, back to Square One.

Useless 1900AC standing in the living room hoping that I'm not going to throw it on a brick wall.

This is my third MyGica box... The whole 1900AC experience is by far the worst of them all.

Square One: Installed latest OTA.

Crashed - Had to reinstall Late Feb Firmware

Yeah another unwanted factory reset.

Can no longer access Google Play (Problem with Server)

Box once again is useless.

Tried back to square one again from the factory reset... Same circus, back to Square One.

Useless 1900AC standing in the living room hoping that I'm not going to throw it on a brick wall.

This is my third MyGica box... The whole 1900AC experience is by far the worst of them all.

Sorry to hear this

When you said it crashed after the update.

What happen exactly?

We have fixed the Problem with server issue for Google Play with an OTA update, which would be available after installing the 05-29 ota update.

after the latest OTA update, sound problems, means sound goes down..have manually to fix this with remote arrow up.....4 to 10x a day.............

after the latest OTA update, sound problems, means sound goes down..have manually to fix this with remote arrow up.....4 to 10x a day.............

This has been reported before.

This happens on all apps?

Or just KODI?

I here ya as I have had this problem since I purchased the 1900 back in Nov of last yr. Mine does it for Kodi, private server anything I have on the box has this issue and sutta is not exaggerating on 4 to 10 times. If your a channel surfer like myself it is a lot more.

I here ya as I have had this problem since I purchased the 1900 back in Nov of last yr. Mine does it for Kodi, private server anything I have on the box has this issue and sutta is not exaggerating on 4 to 10 times. If your a channel surfer like myself it is a lot more.

I have noticed this before, but mainly because each stream within KODI sometimes uses a different Audio codec vs the other.

Same goes with private servers for IPTV, they are preety bad since most of them do not stream all of their own channels and use different sources for their channels

You can see what I am talking about since not all channels have the same picture quality as well.

Where you would not really see this difference if you were using saying Bell or Rogers TV.

Some streams might be in HLS, RTMP, RTMP etc, so the audio codec might vary with this as well, which in turn affects the audios volume level.

Same goes for MP4, MKV, AVI etc.

This may or may not be the issue here though. Just wanted to explain that not all streams use the same audio codec, so that might affect the volume levels.

No, this "sound problem" owners of the ATV1900 facing, is not such easy..

In Kodi you can go in sound settings and amplify the sound output, but in Android, lets say watching iptv over a app...

the sound is very very poor...sometimes like not existent!

solution: playing with remote..arrow up button for sound...go a few times complete down...to mute...and then up again...sound is back!

but not for long....

also....muting appears from alone...sound setting standing on 30, the max.....

solution here is only boot...

Justin,

although those are legitimate reasons for audio issues there are other instances unrelated to those. For example when an addon reports "stream not found" the audio is jarring [i.e. excessively loud from a previous audio setting]. When you play a stream and pause it and then play again the audio is jarring and needs re-adjusting. Comparing it to a non MyGica model from a friend there are no similar behaviors. Hope these also get a fix.

Thanks.