Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hopper007

help and ty ahead of time

was like to know with that last firmware update is it ok to down load I,m talking about the atv 1900ac and if any bug with it ty and happy father day to all the staff

was like to know with that last firmware update is it ok to down load I,m talking about the atv 1900ac and if any bug with it ty and happy father day to all the staff

The latest update is from May-29th-2016

You can install it directly onto the box from our server.

You can do this by using the UPGRADE app that is pre-installed on the box.

You can turn off Automatic update and click on Manual update to check for the latest update.

Please report back how the upgrade went.

Down loaded the firmware and got locked in the recovery screen and did not get out of it and after try everything then lost the recovery screen room just when black screen so redownloaded the old firmware again and got the recovery screen back but pack it up and sented it out do not know if they will fix it or what ? But not happy about it the atv 1900ac box is one fine piece of work but this can,t keep going on plus the remote will not turn the box on or off so just keeps getting better but ty guys for your help and I know it,s not you guy,s it is the hardware ty again

Down loaded the firmware and got locked in the recovery screen and did not get out of it and after try everything then lost the recovery screen room just when black screen so redownloaded the old firmware again and got the recovery screen back but pack it up and sented it out do not know if they will fix it or what ? But not happy about it the atv 1900ac box is one fine piece of work but this can,t keep going on plus the remote will not turn the box on or off so just keeps getting better but ty guys for your help and I know it,s not you guy,s it is the hardware ty again

You can try this

Download the ATV 1900 Files from below

These are our factory restore files

You will need a micro sd card to use to fix it.

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

1900 is on the back of the unit