Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi there,

I just purchased USB Video Capture in order to digitize my vhs videos. When I go to capture a vhs video I get the message "Capture Failed." Also when the video is running the screen is black. However, when I press the "stop" button, I see a flash of the video.

I'm running this software on Windows 8. I downloaded and installed the most recent software and driver.

Help!

Thanks,

Karen

Hi Karen, could you please let me know the model name of your USB video capture device?

Hi zxl,

I installed the following...

Video_Capture.exe

setup.exe (the Driver), and

Setup.exe (ShowBiz)

I'm getting the "Capture Failed" message. And again, I'm also seeing a flash of the video as I hit the "Stop" button. That tells me that the computer is connected to the video image. I'm also hearing the audio.

Hoping you have another suggestion that will solve this.

Thanks,

Karen

The exact same thing happened... I'm getting the "Capture Failed" message. And again, I'm also seeing a flash of the video as I hit the "Stop" button. That tells me that the computer is connected to the video image. I'm also hearing the audio.

Hoping you have another suggestion that will solve this.

Karen

Hi Karen

How about to change another windows computer? If it is possible, will you try to capture DVD video rather than VHS video.

Regards