Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slygaming

Cant record on mygica Hd Capture Cap X

I have it connected to my ps3 super slim and I have tried every thing that i can for 3 days i have unplugged everything and i hold the REC for like ten minutes and nothing happen i even tried just pushing the button is there other things i can try ???

Hi i need to make sure :

Are you want to record video but you didn't plug any USB on USB port, if yes, you need to plug USB into box firstly.

And, let me know if you can record video successfully. If not, just let me know the problem, pictures or videos about your problem will helpful us to find solution. Thanks.

Thanks for the help ... I tried to plug a USB before i plugged the box in and before I turned on my playstation and it will still not record . All the lights for the power and HDMI come on the sound and picture work and if i press the record button or hold it nothing happens ....Is there any thing else i can try ?

Please make sure USB has enough free space, Please make sure the format of your USB file system? FAT32 or NTFS?

Also, you can try another USB to text it again.

The USB i used was new and it did not have the right format how ever i found and old one with useless info and made enough room and the format was correct thanks for the help i really appreciate the help

So, you can record it successfully from playstation now? If yes, i am very glad to hear to it.