Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

merced25

problem with remote control

Hi I 'm testing the ISDB -T Digital USB device S870 . perfectly works but I have a problem with the remote control. When I press the button on / off nothing happens (I assume should start Total Media 3.5) also with the Total Media 3.5 started when I press either button to change channels nothing happens.

I probe with another remote control and the same is happening is not a physical problem , the rest of the buttons work well .

I Probe under Windows 7 pro sp1 64 - bit and Windows 8.1 64 - bit single language and the same applies .

Attach screenshots versions of drivers and Total Media . I hope your help, thank you very much !

captures.zip

Please pay attention to the red circle in picture, you can try to pull it out carefully and try again. Regards

5817fdb64f380_RemoteControl1.jpg.f5b06eed213dffac7bacd80d516e4d14.jpg

Hi , I discover that the problem is related to the Control Panel Intel graphics . The Ctrl Alt F12 conflicted with the opening and closing button on the remote control and therefore the Total Media. Change this combination of keys on the Control Panel Intel and now operates the remote control. What I can not run are the two channel change buttons . I hope you can help me with this last . Thank you very much