Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spottedcat

Sportsdevil and/or Flash nightmare.....HELP PLEASE

I've acquired a MyGica ATV582 about 2 weeks ago.

The Exodus Addon within Kodi works well, have not had any hassles thus far, however the Sportsdevil Addon has been a disaster and nightmare to date.....as far as I'm concerned it is primarily due to most sport events being streamed via flash....99% of the time clicking on any flash link throws one out of Kodi, the same links I use on my desktop PC (Win 10), laptop (Win 10), tablet (Samsung Android) and phone Samsung Android).

I've tried various browsers on the MyGica to access sport events directly via Vipbox.tv which I use most of the time via my desktop pc, laptop or tablet (Vipbox.tv is also available within the Sportsdevil video Addon), if I'm very lucky I may get the flash link to work on the MyGica, however the quality of the video-stream is atrocious to say the least. I've gone as far as downloading and installing the Adobe Flash version for Android KitKat 4.4 yet is was to no avail.

I've uninstalled Sportsdevil, reinstalled again, no change. Also removed Adobe Flash player from MyGica....

I watch a lot of sport, it is a great disappointment at this point in time.....I'm getting to the point where I am regretting buying the MyGica...unless the flash player issue can be resolved.....therefore any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Eddie

MyGica ATV582

WD TV Media Live Hub

Live sports (and TV) are always a bit of a mixed bag - there are IPTV subscriptions you can purchase if you rely heavily on that. I would also search around for other 3rd party (non Kodi supported) add ons (like sports devil) to fit your needs. (search youtube as well as a general google search).