MyGica Support

1900AC/1800E 5.1 Firmware November 23 2016

10 minutes ago, bindaredondat said:

I am sorry if was not clear on that comment, I wanted to say was, we did try out here and only came across one unit that showed the same issue, and alot of people did upgrade to OS 5.1 beta, we do check forums and views on each topic, and we did not come across alot of people having this issue with 1800E/1900AC  so it is not a widespread issue with all boxes.  but we are still looking into it to see if we could fix this issue.

- the screensaver in android 5.0 always called Daydream, never changed.  but to keep it simple I replied with the word "screensaver." 
- as I mentioned before we are working on the Beta software. it is not an easy task to just turn a switch on and off, it will take some time for this to be fixed, please bare with us. 

Thanks. I understand.

Still want to know: how does someone know if their 1800e box is old gen?

And I was just specifying it's called daydream for clarity, so it wouldn't be confused with the kodi screensaver. 

I hope you guys can give updates on this forum for all these issues. Particularly the graphics problem. 

Also it's worth mentioning, the beginning of this post says the upgrade is no longer in beta and it's the official release. This will mislead people who want to upgrade. Like I've said before, if you guys can create an actual webpage that keeps updates on firmware with listed bugs, current version, etc, that may be a good idea. That way customers don't have to read through forums for hours to understand what's going on.

18 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Thanks. I understand.

Still want to know: how does someone know if their 1800e box is old gen?

And I was just specifying it's called daydream for clarity, so it wouldn't be confused with the kodi screensaver. 

I hope you guys can give updates on this forum for all these issues. Particularly the graphics problem. 

Also it's worth mentioning, the beginning of this post says the upgrade is no longer in beta and it's the official release. This will mislead people who want to upgrade. Like I've said before, if you guys can create an actual webpage that keeps updates on firmware with listed bugs, current version, etc, that may be a good idea. That way customers don't have to read through forums for hours to understand what's going on.

Oh yes, I can answer that too, please check your pm.

• Like 1

Hello!
Any news on MyHeadache 1900ac ?
A new FW to solve the random video and audio glitches would be very welcome.
Maybe my unit will stop being paperweight and I can watch some movie on it.

Thanks.

Hello Folks

1800 E, tried to upgrade via USB, waited like 15 mins in the middle, accidentally powered off

It then came to Android screen to reboot wipe date etc

I tried to reset via unplugging and inserting pin

No go

Now trying format/wipe data, what should I do next

1 hour ago, bhuvi100x said:

Hello Folks

1800 E, tried to upgrade via USB, waited like 15 mins in the middle, accidentally powered off

It then came to Android screen to reboot wipe date etc

I tried to reset via unplugging and inserting pin

No go

Now trying format/wipe data, what should I do next

nvm, figured it out

Just installed 5.1 firmware update a few days ago.

I don't see much bugs or issues, no black screen from sleep mode issue. I'm not on wifi though.

I am having a problem with my kr60 remote on my 1800e box after the update. Using Kodi 17.1, and the "context" button on the bottom left of the round OK button doesn't work at all.  If you are familiar with the kr60 remote, it's the one that pops up the context menu on the older Kodi versions, as well as launching the old memory Clean up feature. Is this a bug with the firmware update, or does Kodi 17 not work with context menu anymore????

Also, the back button doesn't go back to the last page/screen, it takes me all the way back to the main Kodi menu. This is really a pain in the @$$.

Anyone can help me? I went to the input section under settings to see if I can adjust it within Kodi, but no luck. 

@Justin

Edited by yeti13
Errors

16 hours ago, yeti13 said:

Just installed 5.1 firmware update a few days ago.

I don't see much bugs or issues, no black screen from sleep mode issue. I'm not on wifi though.

I am having a problem with my kr60 remote on my 1800e box after the update. Using Kodi 17.1, and the "context" button on the bottom left of the round OK button doesn't work at all.  If you are familiar with the kr60 remote, it's the one that pops up the context menu on the older Kodi versions, as well as launching the old memory Clean up feature. Is this a bug with the firmware update, or does Kodi 17 not work with context menu anymore????

Also, the back button doesn't go back to the last page/screen, it takes me all the way back to the main Kodi menu. This is really a pain in the @$$.

Anyone can help me? I went to the input section under settings to see if I can adjust it within Kodi, but no luck. 

@Justin

This is a big issue with how Kodi did their remote functions on the KODI 17.1 update.
This is happening for preety much any box that is using an IR Remote.

You need to manually set the buttons within KODI using their Remote Configure Add on.

Update to Kodi 17 remote controller issue.

Im surprised more people here haven't complained about remote control mapping issues. Kodi did some stupid changes to Kodi 17 regarding key mapping, so I did this fix to make the remote (kr60) on my 1800e work like it did with Kodi 16. After doing this, the remote functions like before. 

Disable Joystick Support in Kodi 17.1
Add-ons / My add-ons / Peripheral libraries / Joystick Support / Disable

When I downloaded the link and click on it to copy to a stick or card I get the message Can't Mount and Disc is corrupt ???

Now what ? I've tried both sd and stick 

20 hours ago, yeti13 said:

Update to Kodi 17 remote controller issue.

Im surprised more people here haven't complained about remote control mapping issues. Kodi did some stupid changes to Kodi 17 regarding key mapping, so I did this fix to make the remote (kr60) on my 1800e work like it did with Kodi 16. After doing this, the remote functions like before. 

Disable Joystick Support in Kodi 17.1
Add-ons / My add-ons / Peripheral libraries / Joystick Support / Disable

Yes this seems to be a major issue on Kodi 17.1 for IR Remotes on preety much any device out there.

Thanks for sharing a way to fix this.

51 minutes ago, Bob Greenop said:

When I downloaded the link and click on it to copy to a stick or card I get the message Can't Mount and Disc is corrupt ???

Now what ? I've tried both sd and stick 

This will only work on an SD Card, not a USB stick

I responded to your other post on a different thread about this as well.

The How to Video explains how to do this from beginning to end.

• Like 1

Justin

I've done it again exactly as the video explains. when I download the file and click on it to copy to an SD card I get an error screen. Cannot Mount. The disc file is corrupt.

This time when I do the manual install I don't even see the KitKat screen just a black screen and no reboot now or anything ??/

1 hour ago, Bob Greenop said:

Justin

I've done it again exactly as the video explains. when I download the file and click on it to copy to an SD card I get an error screen. Cannot Mount. The disc file is corrupt.

This time when I do the manual install I don't even see the KitKat screen just a black screen and no reboot now or anything ??/

I attached a picture of the files you are supposed to extract from the Zip folder to your SD card.

These are the ones your extracted from the zip folder and moved to your SD card?

You simply just extract the files to your desktop then just drag and drop them to the SD card.
I am not sure why you are getting cannot mount, disc file is corrupt.  When I searched this on google, it just came back with issues on Windows itself.

22.PNG

I downloaded the link and saved to an SD card. When I try to open it by clicking on it or right clicking and then selecting mount or open I get the error screen. Cannot Mount  corrupted and I am using 7 Zip

On 5/13/2017 at 10:12 PM, Bob Greenop said:

I downloaded the link and saved to an SD card. When I try to open it by clicking on it or right clicking and then selecting mount or open I get the error screen. Cannot Mount  corrupted and I am using 7 Zip

I am using Win Rar

Can open it and extract it without issues.

Sorry I have never used 7 zip before.

On 2017-5-13 at 11:12 PM, Bob Greenop said:

I can open it with 7zip and see the files inside, I can also extract the archive with 7zip.

I think you may have a corrupt download, or your computer may have issues.

16 hours ago, emetib said:

I can open it with 7zip and see the files inside, I can also extract the archive with 7zip.

I think you may have a corrupt download, or your computer may have issues.

Thanks for trying this on 7zip and sharing your feedback