Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

XBMC Gotham 13.2

So XBMC Gotham 13.2 is production. Do you guys recommend upgrading to this or staying with XBMC 13.1 myGica edition? I'm quite happy with the 13.1 version. Everything is working well and there isn't anything that stands out in terms of bug fixes within 13.2.

http://xbmc.org/xbmc-13-2-gotham-final-release/

Is myGica working on a 13.2 myGica edition that will be pushed out as an update?

If you are happy with the current working My Gica edition, then there is no need to upgrade to 13.2.

As of right now, we are sticking to 13.1 as it has been very stable for us. But may just wait for KODI 14.0 to be official before we upgrade next.

Upgrading to the newer versions of XBMC, tend to annoy customers, due to them having to backup and restore XBMC each time they do it, which can be time consuming.

How can I upgrade to Gotham 13.2? Through factory reset? Through SD card?

If factory reset, please advise how to factory reset. If through the SD card please provide link to apk file.

Thanks

How can I upgrade to Gotham 13.2? Through factory reset? Through SD card?

If factory reset, please advise how to factory reset. If through the SD card please provide link to apk file.

Thanks

If you have taken the latest OTA update dated 09/25 then just a factory reset will install XBMC 13.2

Or ... and this worked waaaaay better for me. Uninstall 13.1 through the manager. Download 13.2 ( ARM version ) . That is the steps I used. Some people are saying you lose the 4k support. I personally don't have one yet so it is of no lose to me.

Good Luck

Or ... and this worked waaaaay better for me. Uninstall 13.1 through the manager. Download 13.2 ( ARM version ) . That is the steps I used. Some people are saying you lose the 4k support. I personally don't have one yet so it is of no lose to me.

Good Luck

Yes this works to