Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

santiagozubizarreta

Can't record more than 50 min - composite input

I'am using the mygica hd cap x to record old vhs tapes. I successfully recorded 55 min of video. When the video lasts more than 60 minutes, the mygica capture changes the input to hdmi. When i see the files created in the pendrive, i see two video files of 0 kb ( Encode_19 and Encode_19_1). I think that the device has trouble creating new files (when the video file exceeds 2gb).

What's the connection ways of devices? HDMI in and HDMI out?

What's format and storage space of your pendrive? how much space was used?

I'm recording old vhs tapes, so i'm using composite video connections (inputs: yellow, red and white). I use the hdmi out to see what i'm recording. I'm using a 8gb kingston pendrive (FAT32 format). I reiterate that I could record succefully 54 min of video using 1,64 Gb of space. I remark that I could not record using an external hard drive. I'm sure that is a software problem.

please connect bigger file,  since you need a little space for buffering and closing the file to get a proper file out. 

I would suggest 64GB and 128GB get the bigger file up to 4hrs out. 

Please try to update firmware as following steps:

1、The jedi.img files are copied to the root directory of U disk
2、The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HDCapX
3、Re plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware
4、During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart
5、The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

download link:https://mega.nz/#!mYxG3TCZ!Zj-SjpjGvUtGoexyhZmKHvnlBviYm0C8yyJwcuVAvEk

The new firmware is worse than the previous one. The videos are full of errors. Before I could record well up to 50 min, now I can not record anything well. I can not play the videos on my computer. I send you the properties of a video. 

cualquier cosita mejor.JPG