Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glencon

Context Menu absent on ATV 495PRO

Hello,

I bought a MyGica ATV 495PRO yesterday and have been quite happy with it so far. One thing I did notice is that the context menu appears to be absent. I have tried the menu button on the MyGica remote included with the product, the menu button on my remote control app on my Android phone, and the C button on the keyboard on the back of the included remote. The context menu did not appear. I tried reinstalling Kodi and the context menu still would not appear. Just to be sure, I downloaded Kodi on my Android phone and was able to long-press and bring up the context menu. I've found the context menu very useful in the past and would prefer to have it. Is there any way I can get it?

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

1 minute ago, glencon said:

Hello,

I bought a MyGica ATV 495PRO yesterday and have been quite happy with it so far. One thing I did notice is that the context menu appears to be absent. I have tried the menu button on the MyGica remote included with the product, the menu button on my remote control app on my Android phone, and the C button on the keyboard on the back of the included remote. The context menu did not appear. I tried reinstalling Kodi and the context menu still would not appear. Just to be sure, I downloaded Kodi on my Android phone and was able to long-press and bring up the context menu. I've found the context menu very useful in the past and would prefer to have it. Is there any way I can get it?

Let me know if you need any more information from me.

The button to the left of the HOME button on the remote is the Context menu button.

I have used this exact button countless times within KODI without issue, on the exact same remote control that comes with your 495 PRO

Was this the remote that came with your 495 PRO?

http://wiki.mygica.tv/index.php?title=Kr41

Hi Justin,

I just tried using the same button that wasn't working last night (the Menu one in the link you provided), and it opened the context menu just fine. I'm not sure what changed between last night and now, but I'm glad it's working. Thanks for your input!

6 minutes ago, glencon said:

Hi Justin,

I just tried using the same button that wasn't working last night (the Menu one in the link you provided), and it opened the context menu just fine. I'm not sure what changed between last night and now, but I'm glad it's working. Thanks for your input!

Good to hear.

That is strange though
At least it is working now.