Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steamer861

Bricked ATV 1200

Bricked ATV 1200

My friend dropped off a bricked ATV1200. What happened to it is unknown, It just shows a red light, but can be shut off if power button held for a few seconds.

It will not go into recovery mode :( I did some research & found some bootmaker softwares. These are suppose to allow the box to boot from the SD card.

I have tried a few & they all ways error cause of the img file.

So my question is has any one had any success with these boatcard maker softwares? Even if the ATV 1200 could boot from the SD card will make any difference?

I know this is an old box & the guy should probably just buy a new one, But If it can be fixed it would help him out as he is in some tough times right now

Thanks 

On 4/15/2017 at 10:38 AM, steamer861 said:

Bricked ATV 1200

My friend dropped off a bricked ATV1200. What happened to it is unknown, It just shows a red light, but can be shut off if power button held for a few seconds.

It will not go into recovery mode :( I did some research & found some bootmaker softwares. These are suppose to allow the box to boot from the SD card.

I have tried a few & they all ways error cause of the img file.

So my question is has any one had any success with these boatcard maker softwares? Even if the ATV 1200 could boot from the SD card will make any difference?

I know this is an old box & the guy should probably just buy a new one, But If it can be fixed it would help him out as he is in some tough times right now

Thanks 

Whatever boot card you have made and used
It takes you to the Android Recovery Screen and gives an error?

No the bootcard maker software gives the error & does not complete the bootcard.

Thats why i was asking if any had results with the bootcard, If not I wasn't going to waste any more time trying to get a bootcard made.