Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argentosoma

ATV586 ISDB-T firmware update [May 2017]

Finally I was able to fix the problem on my device caused by the "Select Home app" which popped up constantly on the home screen and did not allow me to perform any operation on the "home" screen of MyGica. And it also did not allow DTV Viewer to perform the task of scanning digital TV channels. This problem was caused after installing the "20160513" version of the firmware, dated May 2016. After contacting the technical support service in China (support@mygica.com), and telling them about my problem, they responded quickly and fixed the software bugs  in less than a day. Sending me a new link with the firmware versión. The "20170424" versión.

Here is the file link with the new update for anyone who has the ATV586 with the Japanese ISDB-T digital television standard and has suffered the same problems as me when installing the previous update: 

http://update.mygica.com/download/Software/update_Mygica_ATV586I_4.4_20170424.zip

On 5/3/2017 at 7:57 AM, Argentosoma said:

Finally I was able to fix the problem on my device caused by the "Select Home app" which popped up constantly on the home screen and did not allow me to perform any operation on the "home" screen of MyGica. And it also did not allow DTV Viewer to perform the task of scanning digital TV channels. This problem was caused after installing the "20160513" version of the firmware, dated May 2016. After contacting the technical support service in China (support@mygica.com), and telling them about my problem, they responded quickly and fixed the software bugs  in less than a day. Sending me a new link with the firmware versión. The "20170424" versión.

Here is the file link with the new update for anyone who has the ATV586 with the Japanese ISDB-T digital television standard and has suffered the same problems as me when installing the previous update: 

http://update.mygica.com/download/Software/update_Mygica_ATV586I_4.4_20170424.zip

Thanks for sharing this

And good to hear it worked out for you.