Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hazelbag

MyGica ATV582 Bootloop

MyGica ATV582 Bootloop

Hi

So I have had my ATV582 for nearly a year and we moved items around in the living room. I unplugged my device and when I rebooted the device it went into a bootloop. I have tried everything so far that I could and I am not able to get it to boot up. It boots the KitKat logo and then goes off and starts again.

Please help me recover this box!!!!

I have tried the recovery image as well. No success.... Seems though I might have downloaded the incorrect file as my bootup logo is no Lollipop....

Okay, so I got it back on KitKat after a bit of Googling. Now I am still stuck with the KitKat bootloop... any way I can resolve this? I can get into recovery mode using the reset button.

23 minutes ago, hazelbag said:

Okay, so I got it back on KitKat after a bit of Googling. Now I am still stuck with the KitKat bootloop... any way I can resolve this? I can get into recovery mode using the reset button.

Anyone around to assist please.......

On 2017-5-11 at 8:05 PM, Justin said:

These files will fix the issue you are having

Thanks. Tried this, the unit does not power on now, it's only got the standby led that is on. Tried the reset again to no avail. Anything else I can possibly try?

12 minutes ago, hazelbag said:

Thanks. Tried this, the unit does not power on now, it's only got the standby led that is on. Tried the reset again to no avail. Anything else I can possibly try?

These are the only files that would fix an issue like you are having.