Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

invincibleinc

WWE Network with Unblock-US?

Anyone have any luck with this? My unblock is working fine, US Netflix a-ok. Launching WWE app is no problem. When I pick a video to watch, I get the rating screen a-ok, but when it goes to load the video I get the "Video was unable to play" error. Anyone have any luck? Is there a workaround?

Anyone have any luck with this? My unblock is working fine, US Netflix a-ok. Launching WWE app is no problem. When I pick a video to watch, I get the rating screen a-ok, but when it goes to load the video I get the "Video was unable to play" error. Anyone have any luck? Is there a workaround?

Yes ive tried this myself with the same service Unblock-us.com

Seems they havent been able to get it to work on the Android APP

So it's not just me, there's no known workaround, and may just be a WWE-N problem, yeah?

Yes seems like a WWE Network problem, as I spent an hour trying to get it to work, and could not.

In my experience with Unblock-us, they have pretty excellent support. I would suggest that you post this issue at the web site. They will respond for you. I don't watch WWE so this hasn't been a problem for me. Everything I use works great with UNBLOCK-US.

Good luck.

Good suggestion

I think after more research, certain big name streaming apps dont work well on rooted devices. So that might also be an issue

Rather than using Unblock-US? Do you think that would help? Unblock works with WWE fine on almost every other kind of device, the issue is that the WWE app for whatever reason, gathers location info from not only the DNS setting, but also from the GPS location on Android boxes. The solution in the link I added above involves using a GPS spoofer to fool the app, but I get the Network crashing after it alllllmost looks like its gonna work.