Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rene' Lundblad

upgrading my 1800 to 5.1

On 6/5/2017 at 11:57 AM, Rene' Lundblad said:

upgrading my 1800 to 5.1

I have downloaded the zip file to upgrade my 1800 but when unzipped there corrupted can you send me a good file

A direct link can be found here

http://mygicasupport.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3667

It is not zipped, so all you need to do is drag and drop it to your SD card and install it using the UPGRADE app that is pre installed on your box.

If you cannot see it when using LOCAL UPDATE, press the 3 lined menu button on your remote 10+ times.

Hi All

After I did the beta upgrade (Android 5.5.1) Mygica 1800e lost its root access.  Is anyone out there  has any idea how to gain root access to the 1800e.

Thanks

16 hours ago, dunn said:

Hi All

After I did the beta upgrade (Android 5.5.1) Mygica 1800e lost its root access.  Is anyone out there  has any idea how to gain root access to the 1800e.

Thanks

Which version did you use?

We have a new one out now as well, in the Beta Files Section of our Downloads Page.

http://mygicasupport.com/index.php?/files/category/12-beta-files/

Hello, Justin. I m installed last beta firmware from june 2017.

Firmware good, but i m find one small problem. Cannot install app. Google Now.

(code error 505). 

Please, make patch or modify firmware. 

18 hours ago, vorobjovhome said:

Hello, Justin. I m installed last beta firmware from june 2017.

Firmware good, but i m find one small problem. Cannot install app. Google Now.

(code error 505). 

Please, make patch or modify firmware. 

Will see if we can fix it.

1 hour ago, vorobjovhome said:

And second question. How i can make root? KingRoot not help make it.

KingRoot  works but it also blocks 3rd party addons so I wouldn't bother with it.

16 часов назад, vorobjovhome сказал:

Installed patch on my 1800e, but Root not appear. I m installed and via app. Upgrade and via recovery. 

On 7/10/2017 at 7:25 PM, vorobjovhome said:

Your ROOT PATCH not working. It not make ROOT. Need another patch.

No one has answered my question

What does not work about it?

I need a better explanation then, NOT WORKING.

Firmware is working fine. Except for the fact that the main Google Now application can not be installed, there are no complaints about it. But I wanted to do on the ROOT firmware to remove some unnecessary applications and also block ads. For this, I installed the patch you proposed. The installation of the patch was normal. But after installing the patch, the firmware has not changed. And ROOT is not established. And you can check the absence of ROOT, for example, like this: you can go to the ES Explorer file manager and try to enable ROOT in this application. After you install the patch, you still can not enable ROOT.null

On 7/26/2017 at 7:37 AM, vorobjovhome said:

Firmware is working fine. Except for the fact that the main Google Now application can not be installed, there are no complaints about it. But I wanted to do on the ROOT firmware to remove some unnecessary applications and also block ads. For this, I installed the patch you proposed. The installation of the patch was normal. But after installing the patch, the firmware has not changed. And ROOT is not established. And you can check the absence of ROOT, for example, like this: you can go to the ES Explorer file manager and try to enable ROOT in this application. After you install the patch, you still can not enable ROOT.null

Ok thanks for the explanation.

5 hours ago, Otherworld said:

Is the standby issue still there?

Majority of users have reported it fixed.