Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On 6/10/2017 at 10:38 AM, Seanis76 said:

Unroot

Hi...

Im trying to use an app but it says my device is rooted. Please can I have instructions on how to unroot it?

Can you let me know what firmware version you are running?

If you go to settings and about device, you can find out there.

On 6/12/2017 at 9:29 PM, Justin said:

Can you let me know what firmware version you are running?

If you go to settings and about device, you can find out there.

I have the same question.  For me its 5.0.2

Hi,

I'm facing a similar issue on my side where there is an specific application that does not work correctly. When I contacted the vendor they indicated that there application check for a few indicators to verify that a device is not rooted. 

The first is obvious, it looks for "SU", then it also looks for installation footprints of something called "BusyBox". Which one can "cloak" if really required, however the problem I'm facing is that there application also picks up reference to test builds... When I verify my device I get the following: "Test Build Detected - These keys are used strictly in development. Some apps detect it as rooted device. Please contact the ROM developer".

Unfortunately I do not have Firmware versions at hand (as I'm at work), but will post all such details later today.

Regards

Andre Erasmus

On 6/29/2017 at 4:40 AM, Bere said:

Hi,

I'm facing a similar issue on my side where there is an specific application that does not work correctly. When I contacted the vendor they indicated that there application check for a few indicators to verify that a device is not rooted. 

The first is obvious, it looks for "SU", then it also looks for installation footprints of something called "BusyBox". Which one can "cloak" if really required, however the problem I'm facing is that there application also picks up reference to test builds... When I verify my device I get the following: "Test Build Detected - These keys are used strictly in development. Some apps detect it as rooted device. Please contact the ROM developer".

Unfortunately I do not have Firmware versions at hand (as I'm at work), but will post all such details later today.

Regards

Andre Erasmus

We don't have an unrooted version of 5.0.2 on the 1900AC
I suggest upgrading to our 5.1 instead as this comes unrooted.

On 30/6/2017 at 0:23 PM, Justin said:

We don't have an unrooted version of 5.0.2 on the 1900AC
I suggest upgrading to our 5.1 instead as this comes unrooted.

Hi Justin. I have the Atv box 1900PRO version 5.1 and i am trying to use beIN Sports and i have the message: "Your device is rooted, you won´t be able to use all the features of this app"

also follow the instructions from KoueKoffie in the following post and had the same problem:

can you help me?

On 8/27/2017 at 4:50 PM, Jayr Gonzales said:

Hi Justin. I have the Atv box 1900PRO version 5.1 and i am trying to use beIN Sports and i have the message: "Your device is rooted, you won´t be able to use all the features of this app"

also follow the instructions from KoueKoffie in the following post and had the same problem:

can you help me?

The 1900 Pro comes un rooted. So i am not sure why your getting this message

May i know which Firmware version you are running?