Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

invincibleinc

Customizing Home Screen?

So, ideally I'd like to be able to move things around on the home screen/desktop, for ease of access, and maybe even put some of the lesser used apps in a folder of their own. Is that something I'm able to do?

So, ideally I'd like to be able to move things around on the home screen/desktop, for ease of access, and maybe even put some of the lesser used apps in a folder of their own. Is that something I'm able to do?

Yes with our 4.2 upgrade we offer 2 Launchers you can use. One is our Mygica Smart TV Launcher, and the other one is the Google Nexus Launcher, which will allow you to customize everything, however a external mouse is suggested to do everything you mentioned above.

would this launcher work on magica1200 and allow me to move things around

It states it works for Android 2.2 and up, so should have no issues working on the 1200

And judging by the description of the launcher, it is fully customizable. But the dragging and re sizes would have to be done with a mouse.

Description

'SquareHome.Tablet' is a new launcher application with Windows Metro UI.

This can be used very well for tablets as well as phone.

Enjoy the usability and beauty of this launcher.

Also, you can download another SquareHome of Windows phone 8 or Nokia X launcher style from http://goo.gl/NhLyfx.

You can use the following features very intuitively with 'SquareHome.Tablet'.

- create a tile by dragging an application, shortcut or widget.

- resize the tile by dragging right-bottom corner.

- control the size of widget in a tile by clicking the centeral button when resizing it.

- change the style and form of a tile.

- so many forms are supported: auto image, custom image, CPU load, available memory, battery level, missed calls, unread messages, unread Gmails, date/time...

- apply a theme or icon pack easily.

- make group of tiles and set the group label by tapping the header of it.

- create a folder by dragging the group header.

- easy search for applications, shortcuts and widgets.

- hide useless applications.

- assign behaviors to many gestures.

- other many intuitive features.

I do not explain long. Give it a try. :)

Keyword: Metro UI, tiles

I found by left clicking the icon you want changed and holding down the mouse button then clicking delete you can easily switch all icons

I found by left clicking the icon you want changed and holding down the mouse button then clicking delete you can easily switch all icons

Good to know

Thanks