Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YVRNJB

Unroot 1900AC

Unroot 1900AC

Is there a file I that i can use to unroot my 1900AC?

I also have an 1800 running lollipop hopefully it will work with that box as well.

My cable company offers streaming the package that I subscribe to but it won't work with rooted devices.

I don't have a coax cable in my bedroom and it would be a lot easier if I could just stream to my box.

Thanks

On 7/2/2017 at 0:34 PM, YVRNJB said:

Unroot 1900AC

Is there a file I that i can use to unroot my 1900AC?

I also have an 1800 running lollipop hopefully it will work with that box as well.

My cable company offers streaming the package that I subscribe to but it won't work with rooted devices.

I don't have a coax cable in my bedroom and it would be a lot easier if I could just stream to my box.

Thanks

Our newest 5.1 Beta comes unrooted

You can find it here

I installed this on my 1800. The install went fine but now it freezes ALL the time and I have to unplug the power from the box to get it working again.

Also, I cannot get wifi to work, only ethernet works.

6 hours ago, YVRNJB said:

I installed this on my 1800. The install went fine but now it freezes ALL the time and I have to unplug the power from the box to get it working again.

Also, I cannot get wifi to work, only ethernet works.

I found with this android 5.1.1 that you have to go to the settings then turn off the Ethernet first then go to the wifi and turn it on, they don't work together at the same time as android 4.4 did. Hope this helps ;) 

On 7/7/2017 at 7:25 PM, Tipps said:

I found with this android 5.1.1 that you have to go to the settings then turn off the Ethernet first then go to the wifi and turn it on, they don't work together at the same time as android 4.4 did. Hope this helps ;) 

This is correct.

Please try it and let us know