Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marcia

MyGica USB Video Capture Capit

I just purchased my USB Video Capture device so I can make DVDs from my old SONY Camcorder.  When I try to install the software it ask me for a  license Key and the installation wouldn't advance until I provided one.  I don't have a license key!  I looked on my box and and on the unit itself and entered the numbers on them, but they didn't work.  I looked in my computer for a license key, there didn't seem to be one there either.  Please tell me where I get a license key.  I want to make DVD's from my blinken camcorder and your product is uesless if I can't download the software.  please help!  

On 7/28/2017 at 5:34 PM, Marcia said:

I just purchased my USB Video Capture device so I can make DVDs from my old SONY Camcorder.  When I try to install the software it ask me for a  license Key and the installation wouldn't advance until I provided one.  I don't have a license key!  I looked on my box and and on the unit itself and entered the numbers on them, but they didn't work.  I looked in my computer for a license key, there didn't seem to be one there either.  Please tell me where I get a license key.  I want to make DVD's from my blinken camcorder and your product is uesless if I can't download the software.  please help!  

Did it not come with a CD to install the drivers?

On the back of the Slip cover that the CD comes in, there is the License Key.

If you still cannot find it, then I suggest you contact support@mygica.com for a product key.