Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roka

HELP

HELP

Good Day, I recently bought the My Gica ATV 195 - X it says that it comes with netflix pre installed and it is a simple as 123 to set up oh yes right, everytime I go on to watch netflix it comes up with a message saying that the netflix is not compatible with my device, after minutes actually hours of uninstalling and re installing the app we manage to get it to work only to exit netflix and to come back to the same message this is driving me nuts I thought when I bought it with the marshmallow upgrade it would be so easy to use but this is becoming a nightmare the kitkat version I originally had never gave me these problems please please can someone assist me before I smash this thing to piecesĀ 

7 hours ago, Roka said:

HELP

Good Day, I recently bought the My Gica ATV 195 - X it says that it comes with netflix pre installed and it is a simple as 123 to set up oh yes right, everytime I go on to watch netflix it comes up with a message saying that the netflix is not compatible with my device, after minutes actually hours of uninstalling and re installing the app we manage to get it to work only to exit netflix and to come back to the same message this is driving me nuts I thought when I bought it with the marshmallow upgrade it would be so easy to use but this is becoming a nightmare the kitkat version I originally had never gave me these problems please please can someone assist me before I smash this thing to piecesĀ 

Can you Private Message me your phone # and a good time to call
I will have one of our Tech's TeamViewer your device to help you fix this.