Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arturojgt

problem detecting PAL on RCA composite

On 11/9/2018 at 9:43 PM, pedrovidatec said:

Hi any news about Pal-M system in mygica cap xII

We are confirming. Could you please send us by email to easily follow up this issue? email address: support@mygica.com

HI. I just uploaded the firmware suggested by you in a previous post and is not recognizing the PAL signal. I talked with the C-Arm (an x-ray machine) factory engineer and he told that this model uses a PAL signal to feed the monitors. I attached a video file showing the connection and the lack of video signal detection.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:02 AM, zxl said:

Hi guys@Blast@arturojgt@mrrbaires, sorry for keeping you waiting. Please try if this new firmware can solve your problem.

Please download this firmware: https://mega.nz/#!buh0SCrD!-oE-dXgrrHx7ysrU4CdcYNB-TNpqKGqNDvjcehHVnqQ

How to upgrade firmware:

Ø The jedi.img(2) files are copied to the root directory of U disk 

Ø The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HD Cap X 

Ø Re-plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

Ø During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

Ø The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

Hello @zxl and folks.
Sorry for bumping up such an Old Thread.
Also, forgive my poor English by I hope we can understand each other.

I read out this Post and im having an issue with PAL-N Signal via CBVS Input as the OP.

So, im from Argentina as @arturojgt & @mrrbaires
Im trying to Capture some VHS on PAL-N Signal using the MyGica HD Cap X.
As out of the box, i plugged the VCR to the CBVS input, a USB Flash Drive, powered up the Hardware and Captured some video.
It recognized the CBVS input, recorded, but it is on Black & White with some sort of Blue/Red/Green lines. Audio its Ok.

I got to this Post and Upgraded the Firmware with the one you provided.
Got same results, it records on Black & White with the Color Lines.

Is there anyway to fix this or i need to use a Transcoder?

Also, if i try to passthrough via HDMI out i cant get any signal, but thats not the purpose of this HW i suppose and has to do with the PAL-N issue.

Hope you can help me, and also, is there any NEWER Firmware than the one you provided here?

Thanks in advance.

-PS: I attach two records so you people can see what its like

Hello, I want to buy the MyGica HD Cap X-II Video Capture, but I was doubt about the way of capturing of it.

Well, I am from Brazil and I need to capture videos from VHS or of a VCR (video cassete). Sorry for my english.

So I have read around there that people are having problem to the conecting using the CVBS input/cables to the MyGica CapX-2. Like the device don´t recognize the signal from video cassete.

And around here the people are complaining about Pal-M signal from brazilian video cassetes. But I don´t understand because is possible to change the signal to NTSC, and on that moment don´t record? I don´t understand that and anybody explain that correctly.

Then I can´t decide to buy this device, if it shows that problem to record/capture of RCA/CVBS inputs. 

Anyone here was possible to solve this problem? 

That´s it,  see you later people.

Bye.

On 5/24/2019 at 3:23 PM, Reipard LaShiec said:

Hello @zxl and folks.
Sorry for bumping up such an Old Thread.
Also, forgive my poor English by I hope we can understand each other.

I read out this Post and im having an issue with PAL-N Signal via CBVS Input as the OP.

So, im from Argentina as @arturojgt & @mrrbaires
Im trying to Capture some VHS on PAL-N Signal using the MyGica HD Cap X.
As out of the box, i plugged the VCR to the CBVS input, a USB Flash Drive, powered up the Hardware and Captured some video.
It recognized the CBVS input, recorded, but it is on Black & White with some sort of Blue/Red/Green lines. Audio its Ok.

I got to this Post and Upgraded the Firmware with the one you provided.
Got same results, it records on Black & White with the Color Lines.

Is there anyway to fix this or i need to use a Transcoder?

Also, if i try to passthrough via HDMI out i cant get any signal, but thats not the purpose of this HW i suppose and has to do with the PAL-N issue.

Hope you can help me, and also, is there any NEWER Firmware than the one you provided here?

Thanks in advance.

-PS: I attach two records so you people can see what its like

Hello my friend.

I´m from Brazil, so I gonna speak in Portuguese because my english is not very good at the moment until now, lol...

Você é da Argentina, certo?

Então cara,  deixa ir direto ao assunto.

Você conseguiu resolver o problema sobre capturar de fontes CVBS/RCA/VCR/Video cassete? 

Ou seja, os fabricantes do MyGica HD Cap X2 resolveram esse problema sobre reconhecer o sinal de fontes de imagem e vídeo RCA, como VHS dos vídeos cassetes? 

O problema está relacionado ao padrão de cor Pal-M ou NTSC?

O que vc pode me dizer? Tenho umas fitas VHS aqui de uns filmes brasileiros e quero copiar/ripar mas está dificil, pois gostaria de no mínimo uma placa boa e barata de captura de vídeo e que capturasse o vídeo sem muitos chiados, interferência, etc.

Se tiver alguma novidade me diga aí tbm. 

Obrigado e até mais.

On 2/21/2020 at 5:21 PM, Boy_from_Brazil said:

Hello my friend.

I´m from Brazil, so I gonna speak in Portuguese because my english is not very good at the moment until now, lol...

Você é da Argentina, certo?

Então cara,  deixa ir direto ao assunto.

Você conseguiu resolver o problema sobre capturar de fontes CVBS/RCA/VCR/Video cassete? 

Ou seja, os fabricantes do MyGica HD Cap X2 resolveram esse problema sobre reconhecer o sinal de fontes de imagem e vídeo RCA, como VHS dos vídeos cassetes? 

O problema está relacionado ao padrão de cor Pal-M ou NTSC?

O que vc pode me dizer? Tenho umas fitas VHS aqui de uns filmes brasileiros e quero copiar/ripar mas está dificil, pois gostaria de no mínimo uma placa boa e barata de captura de vídeo e que capturasse o vídeo sem muitos chiados, interferência, etc.

Se tiver alguma novidade me diga aí tbm. 

Obrigado e até mais.

Cara, eu sou do Brasil, e to caçando esse firmware há 1 ano e nada.

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I'm still waiting for the fix of PAL-M :(

On 9/5/2018 at 5:02 AM, zxl said:

Hi guys@Blast@arturojgt@mrrbaires, sorry for keeping you waiting. Please try if this new firmware can solve your problem.

Please download this firmware: https://mega.nz/#!buh0SCrD!-oE-dXgrrHx7ysrU4CdcYNB-TNpqKGqNDvjcehHVnqQ

How to upgrade firmware:

Ø The jedi.img(2) files are copied to the root directory of U disk 

Ø The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HD Cap X 

Ø Re-plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

Ø During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

Ø The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

can you please upload the firmware again?