Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bkwashby

Have 1900Pro users been put on the back burner in favor of supporting only the newest boxes?

@Jalize and @erndog

I Private Message both of you Android 7.1 Beta files to try.

Please note this is still in Beta 
However it has gone through about 4 weeks of changes to get to this
You will have to re-install all of your own personal apps

It also uses a different Home Screen.

On 7/6/2018 at 6:42 PM, Justin said:

@Jalize and @erndog

@Justin

I would also like a copy of this if possible. Any idea when full release wil be available?

Thanks

Hi Justin.  I sympathise with you as I also support customers for a living.  So thank you for keeping your customers supported to the best of your abilities. 

Yes, please tell us the estimated release date.   The last update was April of 2017.  

Thank you kindly.

Been useing the Beta for a while now.. Just wondering when the final release will be released with the fixes to the current small issues with the beta 

On 7/6/2018 at 6:42 PM, Justin said:

@Jalize and @erndog

Any news on when the final release will come out.. Been useing the Beta for a few months now works great other than small issues

On 10/3/2018 at 5:45 PM, MyGica Support said:

I am pushing for this to be done in the next week or two. Crossing my fingers that it will be done quickly. 

We're testing something this week
Sorry for the delay, we had other projects come up that delayed finishing this.

I have given this out to anyone who PMs me though for it, so everyone is still welcome to do that.

On 10/5/2018 at 11:23 AM, Justin said:

We're testing something this week
Sorry for the delay, we had other projects come up that delayed finishing this.

I have given this out to anyone who PMs me though for it, so everyone is still welcome to do that.

I just responded to everyone that PM me with the latest release.

The latest release is great.. If you have not goten it yet I suggest you do.  Can't wait to see what the final one will be like.  The last two betas have been good like having a new box very fast and stable for the most part no major issue to report.. Great job guys keep up the good work 

On 3/7/2018 at 3:16 PM, bkwashby said:

Just noticed another issue. I recently got the KR303 remote and noticed that when I push the Kodi button to open kodi rather then scrolling to it and hitting enter to open the app, the sound is gone right away without even trying to play a file and remains gone (even for other apps except if I play a  video file with AC3 audio within kodi) till I restart the box. I noticed this because I pushed the kodi button on the remote to open the app and tried to play . m4a music files off my stick and there was no sound; restarted the box and opened kodi by scrolling to it and hitting enter, music files worked fine.

I’ll check into this thanks. What an odd thing. 

20 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

I’ll check into this thanks. What an odd thing. 

Why bother, once you release Android 7 for the 1900pro the problem will be fixed. The bigger issue I have with the KR303 is that the range isn't as good as the KR301 which makes it very glitchy.

Does the beta include xbox controller (gamepad) support? And will it be in the final once it comes out?

If the beta does support a usb xbox 360 controller, please pm me with the beta as well.  Thank you.

For those that have installed the latest release, did it take a long time to install?  Mine has been at 'Installing system update' for some time now.

Thanks,

Steve