Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Notnick

Mygica 1900 audio issues

Mygica 1900 audio issues

Hi there. 

I have an optical cable going from my HTC to my tv. When I watch cable  no problem Anything into an HDMI on the tv works plays audio through the home theatre. Apple TV, no problem. My box won’t play audio. 

I put my optical from the home theatre directly into the box and set it to spdif and it worked, but only for a bit. Now it won’t work that way at all. 

Any thoughts? I’d love to be able to just pick the HDMI in and audio follows the input device but I can’t get it to work. Been at this for hours....

nick

Hi there,

tha ks for the quick response. I’ll check to see if it’s working with other apps. The optical cable works fine with everything else. I was in Kodi changing the spdif settings when it worked for a brief time. Let me check and get back to you. 

26 minutes ago, Notnick said:

Hi there,

tha ks for the quick response. I’ll check to see if it’s working with other apps. The optical cable works fine with everything else. I was in Kodi changing the spdif settings when it worked for a brief time. Let me check and get back to you. 

If you want to use the optical, please make the change in the android settings, instead of KODI.