gildor

Google Play movie resolution

Google Play movie resolution

Hi,

I've recently bought a MyGica ATV 495X player. I've installed youtube and Google Play Movies programs there. When playing any purchased movie using Google Play Movies, it is always played in low SD resolution. Usually such movies could be played with youtube too, however there I'm getting an error saying that movie can't be played on this device (youtube works well with non-purchased content).

Is there any possibility to fix the issue with movie resolution?

Thanks,
Konstantin

If you can't answer the question, it would be better to stay away of discussion. There are many ways of watching movies for free, here's the question about Google Play Movies. But anyway, I feel MyGica support is not here.

On 6/6/2019 at 1:08 AM, gildor said:

If you can't answer the question, it would be better to stay away of discussion. There are many ways of watching movies for free, here's the question about Google Play Movies. But anyway, I feel MyGica support is not here.

Google Play Movies only play in HD on GMS Google Certified devices

Our 495x is not GMS Google certified, and never will be.

So there is no way for us to fix this or advise on how to fix it

1 hour ago, himmawavr said:

Can you please tell me how its quality remain hd if we share it with our whatsapp friends?

Yes, of course. It is primarily WhatsApp Plus that is used for communication. It would be best if you created a Whatsapp plus group. As soon as we get new information, we will discuss it in this group along with our friends. By doing so, we are able to increase our knowledge. 

You will get many features in the application. We use gb whatsapp Download (GBWA) free for our everyday needs such as chatting, voice messages, and video calling, on top of all these, WhatsApp offers some features like sharing locations, documents, contacts, and much more.