Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CristianKissling

Sintonizador TV - No Funciona

Sintonizador TV - No Funciona

Hola, que tal? Queria hacer una consulta, debido a que desde que actualice  mi dispositivo Mygica ATV586 al ultimo firmware que figura en este sitio, me dejo de funcionar el sintonizador de TV.

Si pongo para que inicie en la pantalla de inicio con TV, queda titilando la pantalla se pone negra completa y vuelve a aparecer la pantalla de inicio continuamente y ademas una ves que logra ingresar al DTVplayer directamente no me deja ingresar a la funcion search para buscar los canales.

Quisiera saber si a alguien le paso algo parecido, o de lo contrario como podria hacer para volver a la version que tenia anteriormente en donde la sintonizadora de TV funcionaba perfectamente.

Gracias,

On 1/30/2018 at 4:29 PM, CristianKissling said:

TV Tuner - Does Not Work

Hi, what's up? I wanted to ask a question, because since I updated my device Mygica ATV586 to the latest firmware that appears in this site, I stopped working the TV tuner.

If I put it to start on the home screen with TV, it is blinking the screen becomes full black and the home screen reappears continuously and one more time that manages to enter the DTVplayer directly does not let me enter the search function to search the channels.

I would like to know if something similar happened to someone, or otherwise I could do to go back to the version I had previously where the TV tuner worked perfectly.

Thank you,

Which firmware did you install?

And which tuner are you using in your country?

DVB-T2, ISDB-T or ATSC?

On 2/21/2018 at 12:08 AM, Justin said:

Which firmware did you install?

And which tuner are you using in your country?

DVB-T2, ISDB-T or ATSC?

Hi Justin,

I've the same problem. I was looking for a ATV586-T2 firmware but the site Mygica.com released one type only, the ATSC version, so flashing the box the tuner doesn't work anymore. Can you post a link for DVB-T2 version?

Thanks