Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kelly goldsworthy

Netflix scrolling issues

Netflix scrolling issues

Despite reading through all the threads, I still cant figure out how to fix my scrolling issues with Netflix.

I cannot scroll down the main menu, or through episode lists. Generally the standard mygica remote is terrible. I tried using a wireless mouse - cant get that to work either. The keyboard is fine, but not the mouse.

Please help.

I have a Mygica 495 Pro

On 2/13/2018 at 2:41 AM, Kelly goldsworthy said:

Netflix scrolling issues

Despite reading through all the threads, I still cant figure out how to fix my scrolling issues with Netflix.

I cannot scroll down the main menu, or through episode lists. Generally the standard mygica remote is terrible. I tried using a wireless mouse - cant get that to work either. The keyboard is fine, but not the mouse.

Please help.

I have a Mygica 495 Pro

You need to use the scrolling wheel on the mouse in order to scroll

Or use an Air Mouse remote control

I discovered that if you press and hold the ok button while pointing at the menu it will grab the list like a touch screen and you can motion up or down with the remote.

On 2/13/2018 at 9:41 AM, Kelly goldsworthy said:

Netflix scrolling issues

Please help.

I have a Mygica 495 Pro

I have the same issue, I don't have a mouse though just the remote, I have downloaded programs but can't get to the bottom of the list to watch them, I am at the point of taking the product back to the store for a refund as it seems there is not much help here either. 

On 4/13/2018 at 3:24 PM, TheSqueege said:

I discovered that if you press and hold the ok button while pointing at the menu it will grab the list like a touch screen and you can motion up or down with the remote.

If you press the little brush icon in the lower left corner of the interface (launcher) before launching NetFlix it usually works just fine for me. It appears some background app steals the scroll input for its use.

I have the same problem, I can't scroll through the main menu. I can scroll through the category menus but not through the home menu. I have a mouse but it's range is terrible and even then if I get in range I can only scroll up and down with it, not sideways. 

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that didn't help.

Holding the ok button in just makes the side menu come out...

Is the best solution to return it and get something more efficient? 

Try using the left button on the mouse to scroll left and right like it’s a finger. Remember that the app was designed by Netflix for touchscreen devices. 

Mid you hold down and swipe left it should side scroll. 

I use Kodi SM8 with remote control to watch on tv.   I downloaded Kodi app for Android on my cell phone to see if I could find a way to add a scrollbar on the side in Netflix  and use my cell phone to manoeuver instead of the remote.   I also cannot get down to all the episodes of a series to download on my Kodi box.

On 2/13/2018 at 2:41 AM, Kelly goldsworthy said:

Netflix scrolling issues

Please help.

I have a Mygica 495 Pro

You need to use both fingers. So swipe up and down using to fingers. And if you wanna go left or left swipe to fingers either way. No need for a mouse or nothing. 

On 5/7/2019 at 1:40 AM, Juky26 said:

You need to use both fingers. So swipe up and down using to fingers. And if you wanna go left or left swipe to fingers either way. No need for a mouse or nothing. 

Using a USB Computer Mouse or an Air Mouse remote helps though when using Netflix

Netflix Horizontal and Vertical Scroll Fix! Insert a PC Mouse into the USB port of your  Android box or Smart TV. Place the Mouse cursor over one of the Movie previews, click and keep holding down the left mouse button while drag the list to the left. Repeat to scroll through the list horizontally.  For vertical scroll use the scroll wheel on the mouse.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:40 AM, Juky26 said:

Netflix Horizontal and Vertical Scroll Fix! Insert a PC Mouse into the USB port of your  Android box or Smart TV. Place the Mouse cursor over one of the Movie previews, click and keep holding down the left mouse button while drag the list to the left. Repeat to scroll through the list horizontally.  For vertical scroll use the scroll wheel on the mouse.