Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tickielund

KR-303 remote

KR-303 remote

Recently bought mygica 1960. Remote was working for about an hour and then it just doesn’t work. The only thing that the system picks up is the standby/off button. I tried re-pairing but it doesn’t work ie no blue flashing light etc. 

Hi There,

Please try plugging the dongle into another usb slot, or onto another device like a PC to see if they are paired. We just want to make sure that it is the remote and not the USB.

Sounds like the battery in the remote is just dead. I had a similar issue with mine and even after charging it didn't work. Later found that because I was using a different cable to charge the remote then what came with it, it didn't have the current carrying capacity to charge it properly. Started using the cable that came with the remote to charge and it worked fine after that.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:30 PM, bkwashby said:

Sounds like the battery in the remote is just dead. I had a similar issue with mine and even after charging it didn't work. Later found that because I was using a different cable to charge the remote then what came with it, it didn't have the current carrying capacity to charge it properly. Started using the cable that came with the remote to charge and it worked fine after that.

I'll have to try this myself

And also clarify if the cable it comes with is required to charge the remote

Thanks for sharing this info

31 minutes ago, Justin said:

I'll have to try this myself

And also clarify if the cable it comes with is required to charge the remote

Thanks for sharing this info

I wouldn't say the cable that comes with it is required, just one with equal or thicker gauge wire then the one that comes with. The one I was using was thinner gauge before I realized that was the problem.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:05 PM, JohanLouw said:

Must the remote be switched ON at the bottom whilst charging or OFF? How will I know if the remote is fully charged?

For best charging results, turn the switch to "off". However, if you need to use it while it is charging it will just slow down the charging process. It usually take less than two hours to fully charge this device.

What is with this remote. When I first use it, it works great. Then after a while the air mouse cursor starts freezing in spurts and I have to hit buttons multiple times for it to register and sometimes it flashes as if it's trying to reconnect to the fob. It seems like it's a dying battery but it doesn't matter if I charge it over night or unplug the fob and plug it back in. The only thing that works is factory restoring my box. Is this remote not perfected yet or what?

17 hours ago, bkwashby said:

What is with this remote. When I first use it, it works great. Then after a while the air mouse cursor starts freezing in spurts and I have to hit buttons multiple times for it to register and sometimes it flashes as if it's trying to reconnect to the fob. It seems like it's a dying battery but it doesn't matter if I charge it over night or unplug the fob and plug it back in. The only thing that works is factory restoring my box. Is this remote not perfected yet or what?

please process these steps, 

1. charge your remote for 15 minutes least. 
2. reboot your box and rehook up your USB dongle. 
3. try again and see if the mouse gets stuck. 

if your remote is losing charge fast, try to press all the buttons to ensure your buttons are not stuck to make you lose battery. 
also, you can turn off the remote when not using.

Hi I'm experiencing the same problem with my mygiga atv 1960. The kr-303 remote just stopped working, instead only the power button works. How can I fix this since I enjoy the product and don't really want to return it. I only bought it 4 months back. And the store manager said to me it will take 14days to fix.

5 hours ago, Migiga Atv1960 said:

Hi I'm experiencing the same problem with my mygiga atv 1960. The kr-303 remote just stopped working, instead only the power button works. How can I fix this since I enjoy the product and don't really want to return it. I only bought it 4 months back. And the store manager said to me it will take 14days to fix.

Where did you buy this?

Currently the 1960 comes with the 301 remote in north america. 

Hi guys

I bought my Mygica 1960 with the kr303 air mouse remote. Worked fine, recharged it once not using it's native cable, was working fine, was working fine until saturday, charged it overnight and now it's not working. This was bought in Cape Town, South Africa. I've scoured all the topics but can't seem to find a solution. The red and blue light are on but pressing the volume up and page up button does absolutely nothing.

I've rebooted quite a few times and changed the usb ports each time. Nothing. Nada.

DSC_2667.JPG

Hi,

it looks like the lights are on constantly. 

Please try and see if there is a button on the front or back that is pushed in too far. See if you can place it back to normal. 

If not, then it seems like there is definitely a hardware issue and you’ll want to reach out to your local rep in Africa. 

Thanks very much. Well now it seems like all the lights are off again but this might just be flat. Will charge for two hours and see if it works. If not, I'll reach out to our local rep. 

Regards

K

Hi,

I just purchased a ATV 1960 with a KR-303 Remote. I hooked it all up and switched it ON. 

Navigation Buttons 'RIGHT and OK' are not working. UP, DOWN and LEFT work fine.

What could be done please?

Just now, vbee said:

Hi,

I just purchased a ATV 1960 with a KR-303 Remote. I hooked it all up and switched it ON. 

Navigation Buttons 'RIGHT and OK' are not working. UP, DOWN and LEFT work fine.

What could be done please?

Please either get an exchange from the retailer or you can also reach out to our warranty team to get you sorted out quickly from our end. If you choose to go through ys, head on over to mygica.tv/help and fill out a quick ticket with proof of purchase. They will take care of you. 

I will talk to my retailer first and then get back to you if need be. I live in MALTA, so I think it would be easier to contact retailer for a replacement

Thanks

Hi there

I purchased  a kr303 remote

Voice control does not work,it brings up the micrphone display on screen but doesn't register anything i am saying.

Has anyone had this issue and a fix for it.am using it on x96 android box

Also netfix dedicated button opens a different  app

Hello,

I have a KR303 and a 1900AC. There are a few issues:

1.   The voice function does not appear to work;

2. I can power on/off from the remote, but when it powers on the remote doesn't work until I remove the dongle and then re-insert it.  Everything works, except the voice function and colour buttons. I can then use the power button to re-boot or power down the 1900AC only to have to remove the dongle once I power it up again (which is the only function that works until removing/reattaching the dongle).

The factory remote works fine.  

I have tried pairing and it doesn't seem to work.  Just a red light, no blue.

Suggestions?

Hi,

I have A ATV1960 S912 with a KR303 remote. Worked perfectly before I did the 7.1.2 upgrade... Remote works fine until I switch off the the device on the power off option. The device does not switch on with the remote again. I have to unplug the device and power it again for the device to start booting up again.

PS: I noticed that the led light on the device does not switch from green to red after  power off via the remote.

Please help this is annoying.