Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pratisha

Help, MyGica has no power

Hi. I am very illiterate when it comes to any electronic device. Bought MyGica just over a year ago and the other day whilst watching a movie it just died on me. I thought maybe it overheated because I keep getting it freezing on me and making a funny sound when it freezes but this time the power went off and its been a few days and it has not come on. Nothing in the power outlet has blown as other devices plugged in are working. What can the issue be and how do I resolve it?

On 4/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, Pratisha said:

Hi. I am very illiterate when it comes to any electronic device. Bought MyGica just over a year ago and the other day whilst watching a movie it just died on me. I thought maybe it overheated because I keep getting it freezing on me and making a funny sound when it freezes but this time the power went off and its been a few days and it has not come on. Nothing in the power outlet has blown as other devices plugged in are working. What can the issue be and how do I resolve it?

Sounds like the unit has died
Please submit the unit for warranty

Please go to http://mygica.tv/help

Please note we only service units purchased within North America on the ticket system pasted above
We're not capable of servicing the unit if you purchased it from South Africa for example