Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nalin

ATV495Pro Remote not working

ATV495Pro Remote not working

Hello to all,

My remote does not work at all, except the power button. I checked other posts and also re-paired the remote.

The blue light comes on. Its got fresh batteries as well. I am stumped.

Any help is appreciated.

cheers.

Hi I came across that issue few days ago with my 495 ATV Pro remote (just power button worked) and it was batteries issue.  If you notice blinking red light on remote when pressing any button than change with better quality batteries like Duracell.  Hope this helps.

On 5/9/2018 at 4:20 PM, zahirmomin said:

Hi I came across that issue few days ago with my 495 ATV Pro remote (just power button worked) and it was batteries issue.  If you notice blinking red light on remote when pressing any button than change with better quality batteries like Duracell.  Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing this

I am experiencing the exact same problem. I can turn the device on or off but all other functionality is lost. Have changed batteries and swapped the remote (we have 2 devices) but the remote wont work. Do I need to update the software? If so, how do I do this?

Was away for a week and a half. Came back and turned the media player back on and only the power button works (this is with a ATV 495Pro). Tried:

1, Fresh batteries (with these the middle of the three buttons - a blue one - shines brighter now when pushing a button).
2, Power cycling the machine.
3. Both USB ports.
4. All combinations of the above.

Grabbed the remote from my ATV 1800 E from my other box and that works with it.

Any suggestions on how to get this remote working again?

My remote isn't working at all. There is no Bluetooth dongle to unhook so I can't follow those steps. Just put in new batteries and and it's not working. Please can you assist 

Has anyone been able to solve this problem... I've done all of the steps above and tried to pair the remote with the Giga box again and it does not pair. It just continues to flash red on the remote. Any suggestion or assistance would be appreciated. 

My remote does not work. Don't have a dongle but tried it anyway and still doesn't work. I was told to download some software from the shop I bought by box from but either can't find the right one or that also doesn't work. The only way I can operated my box now is via Bluetooth mouse.

Please help.