Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coolproof

Mygica ATV 329x Froze

Mygica ATV 329x Froze

It's been 2 weeks since my MyGica box Froze, I have tried to update the software by connecting it to my PC but even the update freezes at 2 %. 

I have tried contacting customer care but no response. The unit is brand new. Bought it 2 months ago and I would love to have it replaced or get some feed back on resolving this issue. 

1 hour ago, bindaredondat said:

Can you please tell us what number you called and what time you called?

I didn't call. I emailed this exact message tbrought the following website. Www.mygica.com/contact_us/ 

4 hours ago, Coolproof said:

Mygica ATV 329x Froze

It's been 2 weeks since my MyGica box Froze, I have tried to update the software by connecting it to my PC but even the update freezes at 2 %. 

I have tried contacting customer care but no response. The unit is brand new. Bought it 2 months ago and I would love to have it replaced or get some feed back on resolving this issue. 

To answer you on the frozen box, I am not sure why it is connected to your PC?

We have no guides to tell you to connect to PC.

To fix this issue, I would unhook power, leave HDMI in. 

- While holding The power button, hookup the power cord at the back.
- hold the power button for next 15 seconds and you will see a recovery screen. then let go of the power button.
- Using your remote scroll and select Factory reset / Yes / 

leave your box for 5 minutes and it will be back to the main screen and you can use it again. 

Remember by factory resetting you will lose all your content and it resets to factory default. 

2 minutes ago, Coolproof said:

I didn't call. I emailed this exact message tbrought the following website. Www.mygica.com/contact_us/ 

I will ask the department who took care of those emails I will check quickly, but we have a General RMA ticket system http://help.mygica.tv and forums like this to help you quickly.

2 hours ago, bindaredondat said:

To answer you on the frozen box, I am not sure why it is connected to your PC?

We have no guides to tell you to connect to PC.

To fix this issue, I would unhook power, leave HDMI in. 

- While holding The power button, hookup the power cord at the back.
- hold the power button for next 15 seconds and you will see a recovery screen. then let go of the power button.
- Using your remote scroll and select Factory reset / Yes / 

leave your box for 5 minutes and it will be back to the main screen and you can use it again. 

Remember by factory resetting you will lose all your content and it resets to factory default. 

Hi , thanks I will try this and respond.

Also the reason I connected it to my PC was to try and update as after turning the unit on  it would not move past the home page. It did start updating as soon as the connection was established but it wouldn't go past 2% Mark. 

Hi Again,

I just tried what you suggested. It's again stuck at the recovery / Factory Reset page. I get no response from the remote. Please advise. 

to fix your remote try this 

HOW TO PAIR KR41

In order to pair your Remote follow these steps

1. Unhook your USB dongle from MyGica Box

2. Hold down Vol + And Page +

01-remotebuttons.png

3. Hook up the Dongle to your MyGica Box

Usb dongle in.jpg

4. Keep holding the buttons till the Flashing blue on your remote Stops

Flashing-buttons.gif

That is all now you have successfully paired your KR41

On 5/18/2018 at 9:44 AM, bindaredondat said:

to fix your remote try this 

HOW TO PAIR KR41

In order to pair your Remote follow these steps

1. Unhook your USB dongle from MyGica Box

2. Hold down Vol + And Page +

01-remotebuttons.png

3. Hook up the Dongle to your MyGica Box

Usb dongle in.jpg

4. Keep holding the buttons till the Flashing blue on your remote Stops

Flashing-buttons.gif

That is all now you have successfully paired your KR41

Hi. Thanks a lot. The box and remote are back up and working . Really appreciate your assistance. 

I have a new ATV 329 7 and am already super frustrated.  I cannot get past the language screen.  Read all the suggestions on this site.  Tried them.  No luck.  Got to recovery screen by following the process in this chain.  Can't scroll at all to select factory reset.   Paired my remote with my doggle.  Blue lights stopped blinking   then it progress to language screen.  And thats it!  Please help 

On 9/2/2018 at 10:55 PM, V Popdpallock said:

I have a new ATV 329 7 and am already super frustrated.  I cannot get past the language screen.  Read all the suggestions on this site.  Tried them.  No luck.  Got to recovery screen by following the process in this chain.  Can't scroll at all to select factory reset.   Paired my remote with my doggle.  Blue lights stopped blinking   then it progress to language screen.  And thats it!  Please help 

does it react if you press the home button?

good day i am having the same problem with the atv329x where it freezes after the update i did as above mentioned to reset the unit

I paired the remote did the factory reset and then all i get is a solid net and status light with the center light off

I did the reset again same thing

i have tried to reset on the machine but all the functions are frozen . Can't move anywhere on the home screen n tried everything even unplugged it for a couple of days still nothing . It's like it frozen in time . I only got the machine 2 months ago . It only used about 2hrs a day . Can you please let me.know if there is something else I can do 

Thank you