Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baldjy

HD CAP X-II Not streaming!

Hi, I bought some a HD CAP X-II some months ago and on the manual it says it's able to stream using Streamlabs or the Regular OBS. 

Firstly I plug the AC regularly then I plug the Microusb into my PC. It says the "HD PVR ROCKET" Driver is not avaiable and the OBS cannot find the capture bord. 
I tried e-mailing mygika team but after 3 months without answer I tought of posting some info here on this forum. Also searched for drivers online but I dind't have any sucess (even in mygica's page)

Any help or should I try to sell it online?

Hi. first, have a good day!
for other side, i want to buy this product, but i want  to be sure that i can  make my streams and i want to be sure that your product can be used in some  kind of streaming software like obs.

Have a nice day!.

Hello, I bought the HD Cap-II grabber to transmit, but it does not work, it records perfectly on a USB device, but when I connect it to my macbook pro it does not work, I have no signal, the OBS does not detect it although The manual and the box say that are compatible with this system and this software. I wrote to the page and they didn't respond. I feel cheated!!!

On 10/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, juan castro said:

Hi. first, have a good day!
for other side, i want to buy this product, but i want  to be sure that i can  make my streams and i want to be sure that your product can be used in some  kind of streaming software like obs.

Have a nice day!.

Hey! It's not perfect I just say beforehand. If you're going for prices you might got to the cheapest ok one. When I stream videogames I get almost 3 second delay between my pc and the game itself. 

5 hours ago, archiefe said:

Hello, I bought the HD Cap-II grabber to transmit, but it does not work, it records perfectly on a USB device, but when I connect it to my macbook pro it does not work, I have no signal, the OBS does not detect it although The manual and the box say that are compatible with this system and this software. I wrote to the page and they didn't respond. I feel cheated!!!

I don't know for apple but the drivers from the mega link up there helped me stream stuff using my board

On 7/17/2018 at 3:11 AM, zxl said:

The link is not available

On 23/4/2020 at 7:10, Baldjy said:

¡Oye! No es perfecto, solo digo de antemano. Si va a buscar precios, puede obtener el más barato. Cuando transmito videojuegos, tengo casi 3 segundos de retraso entre mi PC y el juego en sí. 

No lo sé para Apple, pero los controladores del mega enlace allí me ayudaron a transmitir cosas usando mi placa

The link is not available

Thanks Baldjy.  Something's still not right.  With those drivers it now appears as a "Roxio GameCAP HD Pro" in my device manager.  VLC and OBS Studio see a "IT9910 Capture Filter (HD)" but neither can seem to pull any video from it.  Recording to a USB device works though.

On 5/11/2020 at 3:06 PM, g011um said:

Thanks Baldjy.  Something's still not right.  With those drivers it now appears as a "Roxio GameCAP HD Pro" in my device manager.  VLC and OBS Studio see a "IT9910 Capture Filter (HD)" but neither can seem to pull any video from it.  Recording to a USB device works though.

For that I used this tutorial to force install IT9910 as a video scource 
https://windowsreport.com/the-best-driver-software-is-already-installed-windows-10/

@Kim Emmanuel I never got it to work either; not with the original drivers from the website nor with the newer ones posted above.  Nothing out of the IT9910 device but blackness as you mention.  Originally I had bought it to rip 8mm tape to digital video (it's didn't do a great job of that either sadly).  I was hoping to get it to function in place of a webcam for meeting, but no luck.  At this point, I've invested more time an effort than a decent capture card or webcam would have cost.

On 7/16/2018 at 2:39 PM, Baldjy said:

Hi, I bought some a HD CAP X-II some months ago and on the manual it says it's able to stream using Streamlabs or the Regular OBS. 

Firstly I plug the AC regularly then I plug the Microusb into my PC. It says the "HD PVR ROCKET" Driver is not avaiable and the OBS cannot find the capture bord. 
I tried e-mailing mygika team but after 3 months without answer I tought of posting some info here on this forum. Also searched for drivers online but I dind't have any sucess (even in mygica's page)

Any help or should I try to sell it online?

Hi.

Download the driver from here: https://www.mygica.com/support/

NB: Connect on USB2 port, NOT USB 3!!!!

Thanks for the help above. I managed to get it to work on OBS, but on Wirecast I couldn't. Unfortunately I don't use it, because the image delay on the computer is very long. Has anyone managed to reduce this delay? Or is there no way?