Jump to content

Recommended Posts

HD CAP X-II Not streaming!

Hi, I bought some a HD CAP X-II some months ago and on the manual it says it's able to stream using Streamlabs or the Regular OBS. 
 

Firstly I plug the AC regularly then I plug the Microusb into my PC. It says the "HD PVR ROCKET" Driver is not avaiable and the OBS cannot find the capture bord. 
I tried e-mailing mygika team but after 3 months without answer I tought of posting some info here on this forum. Also searched for drivers online but I dind't have any sucess (even in mygica's page)

Any help or should I try to sell it online?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi. first, have a good day!
for other side, i want to buy this product, but i want  to be sure that i can  make my streams and i want to be sure that your product can be used in some  kind of streaming software like obs.

Have a nice day!.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, I bought the HD Cap-II grabber to transmit, but it does not work, it records perfectly on a USB device, but when I connect it to my macbook pro it does not work, I have no signal, the OBS does not detect it although The manual and the box say that are compatible with this system and this software. I wrote to the page and they didn't respond. I feel cheated!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/22/2019 at 1:47 PM, juan castro said:

Hi. first, have a good day!
for other side, i want to buy this product, but i want  to be sure that i can  make my streams and i want to be sure that your product can be used in some  kind of streaming software like obs.

Have a nice day!.

Hey! It's not perfect I just say beforehand. If you're going for prices you might got to the cheapest ok one. When I stream videogames I get almost 3 second delay between my pc and the game itself. 

5 hours ago, archiefe said:

Hello, I bought the HD Cap-II grabber to transmit, but it does not work, it records perfectly on a USB device, but when I connect it to my macbook pro it does not work, I have no signal, the OBS does not detect it although The manual and the box say that are compatible with this system and this software. I wrote to the page and they didn't respond. I feel cheated!!!

I don't know for apple but the drivers from the mega link up there helped me stream stuff using my board

On 7/17/2018 at 3:11 AM, zxl said:


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The link is not available

On 23/4/2020 at 7:10, Baldjy said:

¡Oye! No es perfecto, solo digo de antemano. Si va a buscar precios, puede obtener el más barato. Cuando transmito videojuegos, tengo casi 3 segundos de retraso entre mi PC y el juego en sí. 

No lo sé para Apple, pero los controladores del mega enlace allí me ayudaron a transmitir cosas usando mi placa


 

The link is not available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@zxl if you still have those drivers I'd love to have them.  Those older mega.nz links seem to have expired

Edited by g011um

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Baldjy.  Something's still not right.  With those drivers it now appears as a "Roxio GameCAP HD Pro" in my device manager.  VLC and OBS Studio see a "IT9910 Capture Filter (HD)" but neither can seem to pull any video from it.  Recording to a USB device works though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2020 at 3:06 PM, g011um said:

Thanks Baldjy.  Something's still not right.  With those drivers it now appears as a "Roxio GameCAP HD Pro" in my device manager.  VLC and OBS Studio see a "IT9910 Capture Filter (HD)" but neither can seem to pull any video from it.  Recording to a USB device works though.

For that I used this tutorial to force install IT9910 as a video scource 
https://windowsreport.com/the-best-driver-software-is-already-installed-windows-10/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...