Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Todd W

updating OS on older Mygica 1900 ATV box

My 1900 Atv is auto loading a  kodi iptv apk and then freezing.   My  mygica keyboard remote will not work at all.   It is time to factory reset  and possibly update my box OS to bring it back to life.    It is running Lollipop.  Should I upgrade the OS or just keep it running the old OS?? What android OS will run properly on this older box?

On 9/3/2018 at 1:06 PM, Todd W said:

My 1900 Atv is auto loading a  kodi iptv apk and then freezing.   My  mygica keyboard remote will not work at all.   It is time to factory reset  and possibly update my box OS to bring it back to life.    It is running Lollipop.  Should I upgrade the OS or just keep it running the old OS?? What android OS will run properly on this older box?

HI there,

Can you try plugging in a mouse from a computer or another device to see if the usb's are still working?

If so, then I think we can likely get the remote back up and going. If not, then you would need to use an infrared remote to navigate the device to be able to install apps like "CetusPlay" to get things going again.