Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

abbaskhimji

Remote KR303 Problems

Remote KR303 Problems

I have an atv 1800e box and I just bought the KR303 remote.  The remote is working, the only major issues I have are:

1. The color buttons do not work at all and when I try to key map them on my stb app they show up as 'undefined'.  I can key map other keys such as the numbers, etc.  

2. Similar issue with the right and left arrow key. When watching a movie they default to volume up and down and I want them to be forward and rewind since those buttons do not exist.  But when I try to key map them on my stb app, they show up as 'undefined'.

3.   The space bar does not work on the keyboard on the back of the remote.

The remote did not come with a manual and I cannot find one online.  Is there updated firmware for this?

If these keys will not work is there another remote that has these keys that will work?

Please help.

Note that I am not using Kodi.  I'm using iptv.

Hi there,

im sorry for any of the troubles you are experiencing. I must point out though that all of these issues are relating to this specific app due to the programmers coding. 

We obviously cannot program our systems to interact with every single app on the market. 

I would encourage you to contact the developers of apps that you would like to see better support of our hardware and suggest button mapping to them.