Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etrain

stuck in recovery, i think

my atv1200 will not boot. the screen it goes to say android system recovery 3e. the options if give me are to reboot, no effect, apply update from ext, tried adding firmware as per http://mygica.com/html/Support/, did not work. did a data/factory wip, no effect

no idea what to do next

If your unit is going straight into the Android System recovery, and you tried all those steps above. Then you unfortunately have a corrupted Internal Flash memory, which the only fix for this, is to exchange the unit for a new one under warranty.

I have encountered this exact problem on units we have gotten back for warranty, and our factory has informed me the Internal Flash memory must be changed, but since we are unable to do this on our end. They told us to just exchange the units under warranty.

i don't have a receipt anymore. will they replace it by serial number

Most cases we are able to look up by serial #. But if we do this, we only can provide warranty from the date that the unit was purchased from us by the dealer who sold it to you.

But it would be much easier if a Receipt is provided.

I was unable to look up this serial # as I cannot find it in our system.

We would need the receipt.

Do you remember which company you purchased it from?

thanks for the response saying you will not replace it under warranty because YOU cannot find the serial number in your database

Yes that is the reason why I asked for a receipt to show proof of purchase, and also to prove that it is still covered under warranty.

This is how warranty works for preety much all consumer electronics.

We require the receipt for warranty, for us to check serial numbers that is a secondary option, as this only shows when one of our dealers purchased the unit from us.

I had same problem screen stuck in recovery screen

I bought my box mygica atv1200 from bestbuy Montréal on november 20th 2014 working till January 6th 2015

serial number ATV1200201406043098

tell me how can send it to you to have a new box

thanks

I had same problem screen stuck in recovery screen

I bought my box mygica atv1200 from bestbuy Montréal on november 20th 2014 working till January 6th 2015

serial number ATV1200201406043098

tell me how can send it to you to have a new box

thanks