Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ragecom

Composite not even detected

Composite not even detected

So, I'm used to record PS4 and XBox One on the device with little to no problem at all.

But these days I connected my Mega Drive to the composite input and no image is displayed on the TV (HDMI) and the device keeps blinking on CBVS mode. Looks like it's waiting for the signal but not "finding" it.

I tested the Mega Drive on an old CRT TV and it is working fine, leaving the issue to the Mygica device.

Any clues on what may be happening?

Best regards.

Hi,

by “mega drive” do you mean “mygica”?

If you mean that it is working on cvbs, but not hdmi, then please try a different hdmi cable. It may be an outdated one.

Also, did you change TVs? Some TVs have a different hdmi standard. 

Any additional information will help me figure out what’s happening. 

Hi.

In a previous thread, they put a link to a new firmware fixing this problem, I have the same issue with a Pal-N signal. I upgraded a few minutes ago my Mygica Hd and try it tomorrow in the morning. I pasted below the lines from the other thread.

Please download this firmware: https://mega.nz/#!buh0SCrD!-oE-dXgrrHx7ysrU4CdcYNB-TNpqKGqNDvjcehHVnqQ

How to upgrade firmware:

Ø The jedi.img(2) files are copied to the root directory of U disk 

Ø The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HD Cap X 

Ø Re-plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

Ø During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

Ø The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

21 minutes ago, arturojgt said:

Hi.

In a previous thread, they put a link to a new firmware fixing this problem, I have the same issue with a Pal-N signal. I upgraded a few minutes ago my Mygica Hd and try it tomorrow in the morning. I pasted below the lines from the other thread.

Please download this firmware: https://mega.nz/#!buh0SCrD!-oE-dXgrrHx7ysrU4CdcYNB-TNpqKGqNDvjcehHVnqQ

How to upgrade firmware:

Ø The jedi.img(2) files are copied to the root directory of U disk 

Ø The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HD Cap X 

Ø Re-plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

Ø During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

Ø The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

Wow, thanks for this. I didn’t know that you could do that.